The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
Because it made people go so hyper and something that artificially orange should not be availible for consumption :yucky::lol:

Apparently it made a girl turn orange because she drank too much of that tasty shiz :sexface:

it was so good though :coma: if they've banned sunny d, they should do the same to McDonalds :unimpressed:
Echo (chocolate bar)
Dream (Cadbury's white chocolate bar)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Apparently it made a girl turn orange because she drank too much of that tasty shiz :sexface:

it was so good though :coma: if they've banned sunny d, they should do the same to McDonalds :unimpressed:

:rofl: That is hilarious

Yeah :h: tbh wham bars arent exactly a health food either :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Frodokins
Echo (chocolate bar)
Dream (Cadbury's white chocolate bar)

I used to love both of those.
Especially the dream bars. They where the best thing since sliced bread. They used to do a strawberry one with strawberry bits in at one point. I think it was like a special edition one or something.
sunny d :sexface:

They still do it, but it doesnt taste as good as it used to.
Original post by Emma:-)
They still do it, but it doesnt taste as good as it used to.

I know. Before they used to have like less than 2% of concentrated fruits

But now they have 15%!!! :unimpressed: unhealthy ingradients ftw :sexface:
The mcdonalds chocolate flake mcflurry.
I know they have only just stopped doing it, the new one started today. But thty where that divine, they should stay.
I know. Before they used to have like less than 2% of concentrated fruits

But now they have 15%!!! :unimpressed: unhealthy ingradients ftw :sexface:

Whatever is in it- it was loads better back in the day. Nowadays its just been ruined.
Original post by CoolCavy
Wham Bars :yum::drool:

Wham-BarOriginal1TAN-CHE-WHO.jpg

Spoiler

My university was in walking distance of a big 24hour Tesco. I used to go for late night walks around the area and often somehow managed to end up in the Tesco sweet aisle buying Wham bars. :biggrin: I'm talking 4 or 5 at a time :colondollar:
Original post by Sabertooth
My university was in walking distance of a big 24hour Tesco. I used to go for late night walks around the area and often somehow managed to end up in the Tesco sweet aisle buying Wham bars. :biggrin: I'm talking 4 or 5 at a time :colondollar:

Ik the feeling :laugh: it is very hard to resist buying multiple bars at once, especially at the fab price of 20p :biggrin:
Original sunny D. God I miss those. All those different types of orange flavour. I didn't know so many shades of orange existed!!!

Also, I miss the pizza lunchables!! Used to stack that stuff high!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haagen Dazs: Tiramisu. Hands down the most lush ice-cream I've ever tasted. It even beats lemon meringue/salted caramel/strawberry cheesecake and I adore those flavours. It was only a limited edition so it's not sold anymore. :cry2:
Horse-meat tesco burgers.
Nik naks cream cheese flavour and these :u:
Not sure if anyone remembers or misses Wispa Mint but I started a petition to bring it back if anyone wants to sign it?

https://www.change.org/p/kraft-foods-bring-back-cadbury-s-wispa-mint?recruiter=60483583&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Also, does anyone remember the original Barbecue flavoured Walkers before all the bbq rib nonsense? They were my favourite flavour, they discontinued them around 2005 and brought them back over the last week. I got a packet today but they taste slightly different for some reason!
Original post by Oscar.
I forgot about them!!! They've stopped selling them? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they only sell those cheese and ham cracker things (trust me I've looked a few times) 😒 it sucks!
are scampi fries still a thing?
Original post by chelseafreak
are scampi fries still a thing?

Hell yes! My local corner shops and pubs sell them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pokemon cereal <3
Original post by Faith.A
Nik naks cream cheese flavour and these :u:

Yes! I remember these sweets, they were delicious :sogood: I used to know them as Campino sweets though, no idea why lol.

Latest