The Student Room Group

TSR Physics Society

Scroll to see replies

I picked my name in order not to deceive students. Normally I simply use col as my online name.
aiman
Well I believe F1 fanatic, Princess Ana, AlphaNumeric and teachercol are some members who are doing physics at University.

Indeed, minus teachercol and I think with the addition of people like Mehh, AMM and Wanderer, although they must be near the end of their course I would think.
I can't work in pairs I find it stressful...I seem to have a bossy trait (I like to be in control of a situation), which people don't like. :frown: lol
Reply 223
Its suprising how many people, despite your name, dont realise you are in fact a teacher :p:

True, I just thought you (teachercol) were another TSR member with a strange name...
Reply 224
F1 fanatic
Indeed, minus teachercol and I think with the addition of people like Mehh, AMM and Wanderer, although they must be near the end of their course I would think.

ME?! Noooo
I am roughly at the middle of my course.
Actually pretty much exactly roughly in the middle...:biggrin:
Reply 225
And me...
Reply 226
I still have 1 year of my 4 year course to go.
Mehh
ME?! Noooo
I am roughly at the middle of my course.
Actually pretty much exactly roughly in the middle...:biggrin:

Whoops, please accept my apologies :p:. Speaking of practicals the above description is a nice broad common one to use in times of uncertainty :biggrin:
Reply 228
F1 fanatic
Speaking of practicals the above description is a nice broad common one to use in times of uncertainty :biggrin:

:rofl: So true.
Reply 229
F1 fanatic
Whoops, please accept my apologies :p:. Speaking of practicals the above description is a nice broad common one to use in times of uncertainty :biggrin:

PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT UNCERTAINTIES!!! ARGH!!!!
Mehh
PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT UNCERTAINTIES!!! ARGH!!!!

haha, Heisenberg being a pain in the behind huh? :p:
Hello, can I join please?

Also if the Einstein v Feynman debate is still going (I skipped a few pages of posts) then I vote Einstein. General relativity is far more elegant than any form of quantum mechanics.
Reply 232
Go to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php and search for the Physics Society. Then click to join.
I vote Feynman! although i prefer General Relativity, useless at stats. No idea what the convasation really is about.
Reply 234
Quantum Field Theory/String Theory is where all the fun is these days :wink:.
jpowell
I still have 1 year of my 4 year course to go.

Ditto, though I've been 4 years in uni thus far (long story)
Heya,

Sorry to jump onto your thread, but to put simply:

*I have a Physics re-sit next Fri at Uni
*It's for a foundation paper which i have been told is v similar to AS/A Level
*I have past papers and things, but i just don't understand a word!

So if any of you could recommend a tutor maybe? (I've already emailed loads but no responses as yet) - Or if any of you are willing to help? Obviously sort out some sort of payment!...

Many thanks for just even reading :smile: Once again sorry for jumping onto the thread!

Libby

-x-
Reply 237
hiya, i can help you as long as its as level stuff? just give me a pm with like a few questions and i will see what i can do. No pay its ok i will help you for free. Also if i cant help i know some others who can.
Reply 238
hey..i wanna join too pls
hang on ur 17 and your in uni?! :confused:
u one of those whizz kids?

Quick Reply

Latest