The Student Room Group

NVQ Level 3 Business Administration

Hi! I am currently doing a course in Business and Administartion Level 3 and I'm just wondering if any one has done NVQ Business and Administration Level 3? Or currently under taking it? Would appreciate it if some one could get back to me! Thanks.

Ravi :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Ravi, I am currently doing the NVQ Level 3. How can I help

thanks
Reply 2
Hey Amiforder! Can you check your private message please :smile: Thanks.

Ravi.
Reply 3
Im also doing Level 3 NVQ Business and admin, and i need help on unit 354, Can anyone help please? Thanks
I am! having trouble with personal statements i hate them! Also completing learning diaries every day is so annoying!
Reply 5
Hi,

I am doing my NVQ Level 3. I have already completed my Level 2 is there anything I can help with?
Hi,

I need some help about a few question in level 3.Please help
Original post by Ravi_Singh
Hi! I am currently doing a course in Business and AdministartioHi n Level 3 and I'm just wondering if any one has done NVQ Business and Administration Level 3? Or currently under taking it? Would appreciate it if some one could get back to me! Thanks.

Ravi :smile:

Hi Ravi,

Maybe we can help each other with the course.
Reply 8
I've recently started the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration having not studied a qualification for 15 years so this is pretty new to me. I really need help!

I've been asked to write a personal statement based on the 1st learning outcome for Unit 301 Communicate in a business environment. 1.2 Analyse the different communication models that support administration really has me stumped. I've been told I should write about 2 different communication models and I'm having trouble finding information. I've managed to write quite a lot about one-to-one communication, but trying to find information on other learning models is proving a problem. The course book does provide a break down of information on different models such as round table and I'm not having much luck searching the net. I'm not even sure if I'm going the right way with it.

Any help or advice would be great!
Reply 9
Hello DJ Kris, I am having the same problem have you had any luck completing it yet?
Reply 10
Hi, I've been studying my NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration for a couple of months now and seems to be going well, I'm just a little stumped on the presentations I have to give. One is formal and the other informal. I just have no idea what to do them on!

Does anyone have any advice, something to nudge my brain into gear?
Reply 11
Original post by DJ Kris
I've recently started the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration having not studied a qualification for 15 years so this is pretty new to me. I really need help!

I've been asked to write a personal statement based on the 1st learning outcome for Unit 301 Communicate in a business environment. 1.2 Analyse the different communication models that support administration really has me stumped. I've been told I should write about 2 different communication models and I'm having trouble finding information. I've managed to write quite a lot about one-to-one communication, but trying to find information on other learning models is proving a problem. The course book does provide a break down of information on different models such as round table and I'm not having much luck searching the net. I'm not even sure if I'm going the right way with it.

Any help or advice would be great!

Have you used the Smart Assessor site? You could use that as an example of online/sole learning?
Reply 12
Hello everyone.

I'm having trouble with 1.4 explain the factors that affect the choice of communication media. Any one able to help me please?

Thank
did you get any help with this?
Reply 14
Original post by amybethstevens
did you get any help with this?
No I didn't however now moved onto a new unit which again im stuck on this question - analyse the benefits and limitations of different information systems
@ Nickw90 and DJ Kris have a look at this site it show two very good model with an extensive explanation, be careful not to just copy and paste though :colondollar: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/management_concepts/communication_models.htm

@ BekkiB The presentations are to assess your ability to speak and listen. The presentation should be a topic that is familiar to you such as a hobby, the work you do and needs to last about 5+ minutes it would be good to do a powerpoint presentation then you can use that as evidence. The unfamiliar topic is usually given by your assessor and should last about 5 to ten minutes your assessor should brief you on what you need to do. If you don't get a topic try www.hse.gov.uk and search for P.P.E, print off the leaflet and read up on it, that's if you don't know anything about it.
Reply 16
Original post by BekkiB
Have you used the Smart Assessor site? You could use that as an example of online/sole learning?

I've never been given access to that, last I heard the facility was being discontinued. To be honest I'm struggling with every personal statement I'm asked to write, the course book is not particularly good and I often can't find what I'm look for on google. I feel like I'm not learning anything or being taught anything, at least not to the extent that I had expected.
Original post by DJ Kris
I've never been given access to that, last I heard the facility was being discontinued. To be honest I'm struggling with every personal statement I'm asked to write, the course book is not particularly good and I often can't find what I'm look for on google. I feel like I'm not learning anything or being taught anything, at least not to the extent that I had expected.

Have you tried the link I posted above? there are four very good model.
Hi can anyone help me with my NVQ business and admin level 3 please I am struggling on unit 5.

I have managed to complete 1.1. Its just the rest I am having trouble with.

Thanks in advance.
Original post by JoannaPen
Hi can anyone help me with my NVQ business and admin level 3 please I am struggling on unit 5.

I have managed to complete 1.1. Its just the rest I am having trouble with.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Joanna can you give me the unit title please, awarding bodies have different ways of numbering their units.

BTW I am an assessor for BA level 2 and 3

Quick Reply