The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I guess I'm just hoping on for hope that his character stays in the show! :colondollar:

It's an odd one since Ned is shown to be such a great and moral character but it never really explains why he has an affair (King Robert says it was because they were at war and who knows what was going to happen).

I just feel like there's more to it?

Although I guess he needed a ******* son so that there would be ties to the Stark family without the complete obligation he would feel as a proper sibling when he joins the Night's Watch. In fact he wouldn't have joined if he wasn't..
I'm 100%, completely and totally sold that Ned isn't Jon's dad. I'm on the R + L = J hypetrain. I'm pretty sure Jon will be revived though - GRRM said that Jon will learn about his parentage before he dies (and he's been stabbed in the book as well), and I don't think D&D would differ from the books THAT much as to keep Jon dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S-man10
xx

I saw this yesterday and thought of you.

Original post by moment of truth
I saw this yesterday and thought of you.

Hodor is the song of ice and fire
Original post by S-man10
Hodor is the song of ice and fire

Great tune though
Reply 8265
What will happen without jon snow😱

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayysha
What will happen without jon snow😱

Posted from TSR Mobile

The rose on the wall will burn them all.
Does anyone else chuckle when people say "winter is coming" in every day conversation? :colondollar:
Original post by Zerforax
Does anyone else chuckle when people say "winter is coming" in every day conversation? :colondollar:

Yeah haha.

I also chuckle when I see someone get stabbed before realising it's for the watch.

Usually, yeah, but it is September so Winter is actually coming :tongue:.
I like saying winter is coming all the time.
Don't try and guess what GRRM and the producers will do :tongue:

winter is cumming
Original post by Jubz1
Don't try and guess what GRRM and the producers will do :tongue:

wut?
Original post by S-man10
wut?

Well, we all fantasise about whats going to happen and then *boom*, the story takes an unexpected turn
Original post by Jubz1
Well, we all fantasise about whats going to happen and then *boom*, the story takes an unexpected turn

The turn is, every character I like dies so it's easy to guess what's happening next

:frown:!
It was pretty obvious that Jon Snow wouldn't be killed off so it's not really a spoiler. The show has focused on his character arc so much that it's obvious he'll be here for a long time to come yet. The same can be said for Tyrion, Daenerys and Littlefinger. I expect all of these to be around in the final season and play an important part in the events that unfold.
Jon Snow spoilers:

Spoiler

R + L = J is *******s

Latest