R + L = J is *******s

You shut your whore mouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You shut your whore mouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

wait till it happens :mmm:

oh how everyone wants it to happen :laugh:
I can't wait but it's a shame about the air date :frown: I have exams in that time!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jalomy

Spoiler

Who else is super excited for Season 6?? I can't wait but it's a shame about the air date :frown: Game of Thrones is a must-see but I have exams in that time!

I want the book first :frown:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I want the book first :frown:

Yee me too actually but i don't mind! Since the TV changed a lot from the books I treat them as two different stories now so I'm looking forward to whichever comes first :biggrin:
Still don't think stannis is dead. I cannot accept it. I will not.
Original post by banterboy

He was my favourite character until he burnt Shireen. Even after that I was upset that they killed him off (if they did) :frown:
Original post by Jalomy
He was my favourite character until he burnt Shireen. Even after that I was upset that they killed him off (if they did) :frown:

That was so out of character, the writers only made him do that so that he would lose the battle and die because they hate him so much. I hope Stannis is actually dead so that D&D can't character-assassinate him anymore.
Original post by Jalomy

Yeah. I felt he'd make a good king until that.
Original post by banterboy

he isn't

Spoiler

Twitter's been going mad over this pic and has receive near enough 40k retweets.
Cant wait!
[video="youtube;iwyWonDJ30U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwyWonDJ30U[/video]

Spoiler

Original post by Rk2k14
Twitter's been going mad over this pic and has receive near enough 40k retweets.
Cant wait!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Drat, shame his hair didn't go silver.
I can't wait!

Need me some more Stannis mayhem.
Original post by Rakas21
Yeah. I felt he'd make a good king until that.

He didn't kill her in the book. The writers of the show just dont like him.
Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC
He didn't kill her in the book. The writers of the show just dont like him.

That's because the books have not got that far yet...?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That's because the books have not got that far yet...?

Spoiler

Bump!

So I took a break from the books because I have been busy (got up to A Storm of Swords). Picked up A Feast for Crows the other day and after reading a few chapters, I've been reminded why I love the series so much:smile:

Apparently this book is the first one according to some critics, I appreciate that it might not live up to all the action offered by the previous books, but surely it cannot be that bad?

For instance, the opening chapter with Doran Martell and his nieces in Dorner (Sun Spear) was fantastic.

Views on the book?

Latest