The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 1
Have a click around on hullstudent.com there is a list there somewhere.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
the societies A-Z link takes me to the HUSSO page with no A-Z, only some info on social work:s-smilie:
afhstingray
the societies A-Z link takes me to the HUSSO page with no A-Z, only some info on social work:s-smilie:

Hey, I received a pack through the mail this morning and in it was a list of all the societies - there are so so many!

I assume that you will get the pack soon so don't worry. It introduces you to Freshers week but it doesn't come in a few days, send me a pm and I shall type it out for you if that's okay?
Reply 4
nah its ok, i expect i will get it in a few days with the letter i need to apply for my student visa....
Reply 5
spookystarbuck
Hey, I received a pack through the mail this morning and in it was a list of all the societies - there are so so many!

I assume that you will get the pack soon so don't worry. It introduces you to Freshers week but it doesn't come in a few days, send me a pm and I shall type it out for you if that's okay?

Got my pack a few days ago, that would be a lot of typing!
^^ Haha, I know.
But hey, anything to help out. :p:

So, did you get your pack yet?
Reply 7
nope havent got mine yet...im flying to manchester tomorrow and should be in hull by the afternoon, so i'll collect it from them then
Flying? What?
Where are you coming from?

xx
Reply 9
international student from malaysia. but spent the last 3 years doin gcse's and a levels in london. summer was a bit of a nightmare lol so im glad to be leaving. after living by yourself for 3 years 3 months with your parents can be....err....difficult.

in dubai airport transitting at the moment lol.......will be in hull in just a few hours woohoo!

Latest