The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate Park-ers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I've JUST recieved my broadgate info and my acceptance to nottingham letter lol. I'm in redwoods, flat 10 room 12...any neighbours? BTW is a standard studio the same as an ensuite studio?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
zakiya
I've JUST recieved my broadgate info and my acceptance to nottingham letter lol. I'm in redwoods, flat 10 room 12...any neighbours? BTW is a standard studio the same as an ensuite studio?

no coz wiv an ensuite studio u get ur own lil fitted kitchen wiv a standard room u gota share ur bathroom n kitchen x
Reply 82
Mulberries.

It should be a blast.
Reply 83
meltedcow
Mulberries.

It should be a blast.

I'm in mulberries too. Also, this thread is 3 years old. We should probably make a new one. :P:
Hi guys, I just got my arrival info through - I'm in Laurels and I want to find out more info but my facebook and TSR searches are coming up with nothing specific - anyone know what it's like?
Reply 85
Does anyone know where i can find a detailed map of BGP because i'm in Larches block and i have no idea where it is!
Christian_j
Hi guys, I just got my arrival info through - I'm in Laurels and I want to find out more info but my facebook and TSR searches are coming up with nothing specific - anyone know what it's like?

Laurels is awesome :biggrin: Christian, you came to my room to see it remember? :p:
La Trampa
Laurels is awesome :biggrin: Christian, you came to my room to see it remember? :p:

Oooooh so that was Laurels! :biggrin:

Which flat were you in???
Christian_j
Oooooh so that was Laurels! :biggrin:

Which flat were you in???

Was in flat 4, the first room on the right. was an awesome flat :biggrin:
La Trampa
Was in flat 4, the first room on the right. was an awesome flat :biggrin:

Excellent, I know whereabouts it is now! :smile: Thanks
i've had my accomodation offer confirmed! I'm in Hemlocks :smile: and will be studying English :smile:
Reply 91
I'm a bit confused can i accept my accommodation offer now and pay the £250 deposit at a later date ? :confused:

P.s I'm studying Archaeology btw :smile:
Original post by s.jayne123
I'm a bit confused can i accept my accommodation offer now and pay the £250 deposit at a later date ? :confused:

P.s I'm studying Archaeology btw :smile:

Hey, yeah I was a bit confused too, but I accepted the offer and I'm pretty sure you have at least until september (before you arrive) to pay your deposit. But i'm not 100% sure.
- ive firmed to do chemistry :smile:

Actually hold up, if you go on this link and scroll down, it does say that a deposit is needed for them to process your application. So I'm guessing that means you wont know if you've got a room until you've paid.
http://www.uppbroadgatepark.com/faqs.html
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 93
Original post by ameliajane
i've had my accomodation offer confirmed! I'm in Hemlocks :smile: and will be studying English :smile:

When do you find out which plant thing you're in? Did you find out you're in Hemlocks after you paid the deposit or did they say when they gave you the offer? Haven't paid my deposit yet, I'm putting that off...
Reply 94
Original post by GleekyTime-Lord
Hey, yeah I was a bit confused too, but I accepted the offer and I'm pretty sure you have at least until september (before you arrive) to pay your deposit. But i'm not 100% sure.
- ive firmed to do chemistry :smile:

Actually hold up, if you go on this link and scroll down, it does say that a deposit is needed for them to process your application. So I'm guessing that means you wont know if you've got a room until you've paid.
http://www.uppbroadgatepark.com/faqs.html

Yeah thats what confused me, a person their emailed me back saying i could except the offer as the expiry date was just for that not the payment.
I'm hoping they can let me pay in instalments though, I better make a phone call now then :/
Reply 95
Original post by s.jayne123
Yeah thats what confused me, a person their emailed me back saying i could except the offer as the expiry date was just for that not the payment.
I'm hoping they can let me pay in instalments though, I better make a phone call now then :/

What did they say?? I don't really want to pay it yet!
Reply 96
Original post by Felinori
What did they say?? I don't really want to pay it yet!

Sorry its a bit late only just saw this. I emailed another woman and asked if i could pay in 3 installments of £100 and 2 £75 payments over the course of April and May. The person said it was fine and added a note to my account, also to just to email if their was any change of plans.

hope this helps, i was really confused at one stage just glad its sorted out now.:smile:

Also accept your offer.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Felinori
When do you find out which plant thing you're in? Did you find out you're in Hemlocks after you paid the deposit or did they say when they gave you the offer? Haven't paid my deposit yet, I'm putting that off...

sorry for incredibly late reply!!
I logged into the website thing with the login details they emailed me and confirmed. It said the flat number and everything on their before I'd paid the deposit so it should be on there if you log in :smile:
Reply 98
I'm a confirmed Broadgaterrr
Reply 99
Original post by ameliajane
sorry for incredibly late reply!!
I logged into the website thing with the login details they emailed me and confirmed. It said the flat number and everything on their before I'd paid the deposit so it should be on there if you log in :smile:

I can't find my flat number :frown: Is it under the contracts tab?

Quick Reply