The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
go when is best for you?

Ones about freshers and ones free things and stuff?

I thought it was loads of different fairs together making freshers fairs? I.E. job fairs, wellfare, freebie fair.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Well i think freshers covers quite a few things, but theres also the freebie one on thurs, freshers life- which i think is to do with registering for doctors and stuff, and i think theres a seperate job fair too. I think the freshers fair on weds may be the best and most useful one to go to.
Libbelle
I think the freshers fair on weds may be the best and most useful one to go to.

as opposed to getting yourself a doctor and a job? :wink:

I think they'll all be cool. Minus the ones were it talks about talks *yawn*
Reply 4
Lubbelle is right lol, its far more important than getting a job or doctor, hell i still havn't got a doctor, dont really need one tbh, if u get ill go home. Maybe job might be more important, but tbh if u havn't got a job by now its kinda hard to get one atall, speaking from experience :smile:
Reply 5
coloursonthetv
as opposed to getting yourself a doctor and a job? :wink:

I think they'll all be cool. Minus the ones were it talks about talks *yawn*

Well as i'm not moving to Leeds(therefore have a doctors etc) and i already have a job sorted out, im not sure how relevant that is to me, but of course people who are moving to Leeds will find it more useful.
Reply 6
peterunitt
Lubbelle is right lol, its far more important than getting a job or doctor, hell i still havn't got a doctor, dont really need one tbh, if u get ill go home. Maybe job might be more important, but tbh if u havn't got a job by now its kinda hard to get one atall, speaking from experience :smile:

Well i think im glad then that ive sorted the job thing out if its really difficult to get one.
Reply 7
Libbelle
Well i think im glad then that ive sorted the job thing out if its really difficult to get one.

Yeh, but saying that I havn't got one yet :P

Where you working?
Reply 8
peterunitt
Yeh, but saying that I havn't got one yet :P

Where you working?

I'm staying at my current workplace at a marketing agency just doing less hours a week.

Latest

Trending

Trending