The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im not being funny but you're all really shallow. now please can no one take offence because i like guys from all races but you seem to be holding white guys up as the superior race. you want to know if white men will accept you and i dont think your reasons are because of religion. you think they are unattainable. to say you wont date your own race and prefer another race is a stupid [sorry im really lost for words] sweeping statement. there are going to be guys from your own race who are much better in all respects than some of your desired race to date. i understand that everyone has their own personal attractions but surely you should stop broadcasting yours because you just want attention and feedback to whether a white guy would actually date you. you should stop making it such an alienish idea and dont be suprised if you walk down the street and see a white guy and an asain guy or a black girl and a chinese guy. if someone you are truly like is attracted to you then you're lucky dont highlight ur differences.

urgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 21
janesmith
im not being funny but you're all really shallow. now please can no one take offence because i like guys from all races but you seem to be holding white guys up as the superior race. you want to know if white men will accept you and i dont think your reasons are because of religion. you think they are unattainable.

The original poster is a white male, he doesn't want to know if white males accept him. He obviously is interested in Indian women and wants to know how attractive his ethnographic group is to them.
Reply 22
well it still doesnt justify why the asain girls have to ask will a white guy fancy me and vice versa. isnt it stupid to like something that wont like u back. you're gonna spend your whole life chasing some guy who wont look twice at you. but clearly this isnt the case you just need to find someone who feels the same way back and there are many out there who would.
Reply 23
janesmith
well it still doesnt justify why the asain girls have to ask will a white guy fancy me and vice versa. isnt it stupid to like something that wont like u back. you're gonna spend your whole life chasing some guy who wont look twice at you. but clearly this isnt the case you just need to find someone who feels the same way back and there are many out there who would.

It's just a question for God's sake. Chill out. I don't see why it's such a big deal to you if somebody is curious about it.
Reply 24
its just annoying
ppl shud just go out and find out for themselves
its not like they can get an idea from ppl here cos the person they might have been into is the only one who can answer their question
Reply 25
So.... don't read the thread?
Reply 26
I'm Indian...I haven't ever been in a r'ship with a white guy, and I think my parent's would object if I did, they are quite traditional about dating/marriage and would like me to marry a Indian guy, but less strict about me going out and stuff. Anyway, I find my self more attracted to Indian guys. Just a preference, don't attack me!:smile:
Reply 27
Indian girls' parents would never let them date anyone let alone people who aren't from their native village!

Most Indian girls (in Harrow) think they're black and try to play the role of hip hop chick... not good...
Reply 28
doctormbbs
Indian girls' parents would never let them date anyone let alone people who aren't from their native village!

Most Indian girls (in Harrow) think they're black and try to play the role of hip hop chick... not good...

Lol I'm thinking of my mum when i read that :biggrin: I'm Indian and have dated a mixed race guy, becaus i was attracted to him. If I was attracted to a white guy and vice versa then there is no reason not to date. Hmm but keep all relationships with males quiet where my mum is concerned until i am gonna marry someone lol.
lol... i object... my parents dont mind. :smile: whoever i date, they welcome into our home :P
*Removed, I'm embarrased about writing that post* :o: Heh.

Also on that though, I think that some Philipino/Vietnamese guys can be quite cute, esp if half-caste as Im a bit a Chinese on mum's too.

Now I'm going to get out of this thread koz it's making me uncomfortable :/
Reply 31
danni_bella
How white are we talking? I love Spanish men :love: And Latinos but I don't know if that would be classed in your catergory.

I also have a special soft spot for men of Northern European decent, mmm blonde blue eyed Scandinavian-looking men :biggrin:

Yes I'm weird I know.

EDIT: Oh btw almost forgot to say my background is NOT Indian! :eek: Lol!! I'm only 1/4 on my dad's side (Spanish on my mum's) I am just unfortunate enough to have to look like him ethnicity wise :smile: Sorry just had to make that clear xx Anyway nationality wise I'm Aussie :p:

looking indian is unfortunate?
Whoops, didn't read the question. Indian girls can be nice. :biggrin:
im half indian and ive been with all different race of guys, it doesnt really matter to me as long as we get along! ive been with white guys more coz i think ther is just more white guys in the place and areas i am from.

my parents dont mind who i would date my dad doesnt practice his religon all that much anymre
Reply 34
janesmith
you seem to be holding white guys up as the superior race.

janesmith
whether a white guy would actually date you

Actually, I think you'll find that the poll is asking Indian girls whether they'd date a white guy.
Reply 35
Miss.P
I'm Indian...I haven't ever been in a r'ship with a white guy, and I think my parent's would object if I did, they are quite traditional about dating/marriage and would like me to marry a Indian guy, but less strict about me going out and stuff.

Same situation with me - just replace 'guy' with 'girl'
Reply 36
i'm an indian girl however i dont find most white guys attractive
ive seen so mant of the combinations, my friends sister is married to a white guy, and so is her sister and another girl i know her parents are mixed, hehe i can go on and on :redface:
Reply 37
yeah im sorry i just thought it was one of those threads again
i didnt mean to offend anyone
im indian. tbh i have yet to meet a white i guy i find attractive. race shouldnt matter but if it does toanybody, remember, both are aryan too!
Reply 39
I wouldn't blame the average white man from an incest family that grew up on a farm in mormann alabama to be attracted to a white female exclusively, but most of us that live in slightly more diverse/globalised areas of the world and still exclusively date one race should question themselves and feel for asthetics? are you actually only attracted to that race or are you making yourself believe it? and is there a difference?

Latest