Original post by CheeseIsVeg
mais bien sur, avec ton corps mort
a jamais :wink:

:top: :five: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Entschuldigung aber ich muss mein deutsch uben

Spoiler

Doesn't the verb come first after a connective like 'aber'?
I'd guess at:
Entschuldigung aber muss ich uben mein deutsch
But that still doesn't look right :rofl:

Original post by Plagioclase
Sorry I don't speak German :nope:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why hello there! :wavey:
You've stumbled across my thread about my summer, which has just started due to college being no more :danceboy:
I have a bit of work lined up but also some fun stuff :yep: some of it may be done in areas with no internet, so forgive me if I do not blog 100% everyday :colondollar: pls :colondollar:
KEY:
:erm: = not started
:flute: = in progress
:elmo: = complete
My to-do list:
- Read L’étranger :france:
- Read tons of Chemistry-related books :yep:
- Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" :colone:
- Revise for the TSA :colonhash:
- Attempt to match/beat @george_c00per on memrise
- Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc :fan: )
- Beat @eternaforest on pintarillo
- Help @fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo
- Go shopping for summer clothes
- Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity
- Binge watch Sherlock :biggrin:
- Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own :yep:
- Beat my friend on pokemon go :pika:
- Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur @FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle @Platopus
- Actually do some violin practice :rofl:
- Get back into tennis and table tennis
- Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :woo: :excited: :nopity:
- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible (for none other than Monsieur @Plagioclase :yep: )
- Get my AS results......... (if they're worse than expected then I may not talk further on this subject :emo: )
- Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) :woo:
- Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement :smile:
- Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :biggrin:

Links to Blog Posts:
Entry no.1 = http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4217468&p=66475418#post66475418

Spoiler

Heeeeey !
Aww sounds awesome :ahee:
Definitely read L'étranger :france: it's very good :yep: :woo:

I look forward to see your whole list ticked :mmm:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Heeeeey !
Aww sounds awesome :ahee:
Definitely read L'étranger :france: it's very good :yep: :woo:
I look forward to see your whole list ticked :mmm:

:wavey:
:biggrin: merci
:biggrin: I will! Will start it tonight :mmm:
me too, if possible :yep:
Original post by Matrix123
Doesn't the verb come first after a connective like 'aber'?
I'd guess at:
Entschuldigung aber muss ich uben mein deutsch
But that still doesn't look right :rofl:
:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct me if I'm wrong monsieur @Plagioclase but I believe there are some connectives such as weil where the verb goes to the end. Most sentences have to have the verb second. (after subject/other thing) lol idk :rofl:
E.G Entschuldigung aber ich muss mein deutsch uben
to me ^^ sounds correct XD
Entry no.2
So I did go for a pokemon hunt! Wasn't the most successful thing ever! I lost my first ever battle, joined the yellow team #InstinctFTW @george_c00per gained a few pokemon after pokestopping for pokeballs but now I don't have any left so I will have to go again tomorrow to get more :rofl:
Completed another level on memrise - German skills are improving but still awful :rofl:
MY TEAM WON THE QUIZWe were called Quizzy McQuiz Face and we were brilliant :yep: My highlights were the paper plane challenge (my plane came second :wink: ) and the identify the pokemon round :pika:
I also guessed that there are 4 noses on a snail in the general knowledge round :mmm: I think I'd read it somewhere XD
I have added a new game where I have to use an emoji from a random user I know in anything I write on tsr for a day
Tomorrow @Matrix123 will give me an emoji and I will use it in anything (apart from this blog cos i need emojis as a key) :yep:
Stay tuned
#CheeseOut
:wink:

Spoiler

Entry no.2
So I did go for a pokemon hunt! Wasn't the most successful thing ever! I lost my first ever battle, joined the yellow team #InstinctFTW @george_c00per gained a few pokemon after pokestopping for pokeballs but now I don't have any left so I will have to go again tomorrow to get more :rofl:
Completed another level on memrise - German skills are improving but still awful :rofl:
MY TEAM WON THE QUIZWe were called Quizzy McQuiz Face and we were brilliant :yep: My highlights were the paper plane challenge (my plane came second :wink: ) and the identify the pokemon round :pika:
I also guessed that there are 4 noses on a snail in the general knowledge round :mmm: I think I'd read it somewhere XD
I have added a new game where I have to use an emoji from a random user I know in anything I write on tsr for a day
Tomorrow @Matrix123 will give me an emoji and I will use it in anything (apart from this blog cos i need emojis as a key) :yep:
Stay tuned
#CheeseOut
:wink:

Spoiler

yaaaaassssssss #instinct :pika::pika::pika::pika::pika::pika::pika::pika:
Correct me if I'm wrong monsieur @Plagioclase but I believe there are some connectives such as weil where the verb goes to the end. Most sentences have to have the verb second. (after subject/other thing) lol idk :rofl:
E.G Entschuldigung aber ich muss mein deutsch uben
to me ^^ sounds correct XD

Ahhh right...I guess we await the answer. Heyy, just ask your mum! She'll be honest but I bet she knows the answer:yep::tongue:

Great to see you've done that already (from blog post 2) and I nay have forgotten about the emoji game...who knows what I'll pick tomorrow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by george_c00per
yaaaaassssssss #instinct :pika::pika::pika::pika::pika::pika::pika::pika:

#Instinct=Life

Original post by Matrix123
Ahhh right...I guess we await the answer. Heyy, just ask your mum! She'll be honest but I bet she knows the answer:yep::tongue:
Great to see you've done that already (from blog post 2) and I nay have forgotten about the emoji game...who knows what I'll pick tomorrow :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: yup
I will ask her tomorrow
:biggrin:
:slap: how could u matrix
#Instinct=Life

:rofl: yup
I will ask her tomorrow
:biggrin:
:slap: how could u matrix

Cool :biggrin: