Water bills

On average
Original post by AppleB
How are the house prices
Electricity bills
Food costs
Water bills

On average

Rising, considering the current oil prices and economic situation worldwide. Food's good and standardised, cost of living depends on where you're living...
Original post by raniafern
Rising, considering the current oil prices and economic situation worldwide. Food's good and standardised, cost of living depends on where you're living...

:redface:
You're so lucky to live there though!!
Smh :colonhash:
Original post by AppleB
:redface:
You're so lucky to live there though!!
Smh :colonhash:

Haha, thanks :smile:
that is gonna haunt me in my nightmares :afraid:
Entry no.5
Thought I would merge yesterday and today into one post as they have both been quite uneventful :lol:
Yesterday I did a lots of EPQ work and went shopping for snacks for todays ardous journey!
I also managed to level up to 10 on pokemon go! I evolved my eevee and drowzee and now have a hypno (my highest cp pokemon 599 rn) and a vaporeon! :ahee: @george_c00per
Today I have finished the first part of my EPQ research: gathering websites and I finished watching my chemistry documentary on the elements, when I get back from Germany I'll type them up to make it look better :yep:
I also looked up stuff to do with my Nuffield Placement, "cold economy" and "liquid nitrogen as an energy source" :holmes: I printed stuff to read when I'm in Germany, as well as Chemistry books and L’étranger, yup, educational, I know :rofl:
I also won a game of pintarillo and I have attached the game's scoreboard!
I will be in Germany so won't be blogging, instead I will check TSR if I get internet access and will make a super duper blog post of my time at Germany, photos included :wink:
I hope you've enjoyed the blog so far and I wish you all the bestest week ever next week!
Quote of the day - "how on the actual surface of the earth have you managed that" - Cheese's friend via fb

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Entry no.5
Thought I would merge yesterday and today into one post as they have both been quite uneventful :lol:
Yesterday I did a lots of EPQ work and went shopping for snacks for todays ardous journey!
I also managed to level up to 10 on pokemon go! I evolved my eevee and drowzee and now have a hypno (my highest cp pokemon 599 rn) and a vaporeon! :ahee: @george_c00per
Today I have finished the first part of my EPQ research: gathering websites and I finished watching my chemistry documentary on the elements, when I get back from Germany I'll type them up to make it look better :yep:
I also looked up stuff to do with my Nuffield Placement, "cold economy" and "liquid nitrogen as an energy source" :holmes: I printed stuff to read when I'm in Germany, as well as Chemistry books and L’étranger, yup, educational, I know :rofl:
I will be in Germany so won't be blogging, instead I will check TSR if I get internet access and will make a super duper blog post of my time at Germany, photos included @LDS16 :wink:
I hope you've enjoyed the blog so far and I wish you all the bestest week ever next week!
Quote of the day - "how on the actual surface of the earth have you managed that" - Cheese's friend via fb

Spoiler

Wow you've made so much progress on Pokemon! I'm still on level 8, not played on it for like 2 days :redface:

Be safe when you're in Germany, it looks quite scary there atm :s-smilie:
Original post by george_c00per
Wow you've made so much progress on Pokemon! I'm still on level 8, not played on it for like 2 days :redface:

Be safe when you're in Germany, it looks quite scary there atm :s-smilie:

Lol that's what procrastination does to u!
Cmon George m8,up ur game ! For team yellow!
Yh lol just waiting for coach now and that Munich thing freaked me out a little
I'll be careful :wink:
Lol that's what procrastination does to u!
Cmon George m8,up ur game ! For team yellow!
Yh lol just waiting for coach now and that Munich thing freaked me out a little
I'll be careful :wink:

ik ik i'm slacking quite bad :colondollar:
Entry no.5
I will be in Germany so won't be blogging, instead I will check TSR if I get internet access and will make a super duper blog post of my time at Germany, photos included @LDS16 :wink:

Spoiler

So jealous of you going off to Germany! They have a dish called Spaghettieis which I've always wanted to try. It's vanilla ice cream and strawberry sauce made to look like spaghetti with tomato sauce. Perhaps you could try it and tell me what it's like?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghettieis

Original post by Platopus
So jealous of you going off to Germany! They have a dish called Spaghettieis which I've always wanted to try. It's vanilla ice cream and strawberry sauce made to look like spaghetti with tomato sauce. Perhaps you could try it and tell me what it's like?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghettieis

Lol ill look out for it
Entry no.5

Spoiler

Nice, you really do love Pokémon, don't ya cheese :tongue:

You're prolly on ur way to Germany right now, so I just wish you a safe travel :wink:
Original post by hamza772000
Nice, you really do love Pokémon, don't ya cheese :tongue:

You're prolly on ur way to Germany right now, so I just wish you a safe travel :wink:

Just left on coach
Switching off mobile data
Thanks and tty asap :wink:
Just left on coach
Switching off mobile data
Thanks and tty asap :wink:
Aight, take ur time :wink:
Entry no.5

Spoiler

Haha great!& thankss :biggrin:
Have a great time in Germany & stay safe :biggrin:
Entry no.5

Spoiler

Have fun in Germany!!!
Take lots of pictures!!
Have a good time in Germany, Cheese :biggrin:

I shall practice pinturillo ready to be a master for when you're back
Reply 259
I like Germany. I like Cheese.

Quick Reply

Latest