The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha ikr I so wish it was :lol: :daydreaming: might go and try to out 80s myself :rofl:

:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13

lol wtf :rofl: :lol:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

:toofunny:
keep it up man :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:colone:

:lol:

Spoiler

You need a throne Cheese.
:colone:

:lol:

:mwuaha::rofl:
You need a throne Cheese.

get to it then

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha I'll try :lol: I need some motivation atm :tongue:
Haha I'll try :lol: I need some motivation atm :tongue:

how about
If you do it.... then I'll get us VIP tickets :mmm:

Spoiler

how about
If you do it.... then I'll get us VIP tickets :mmm:

Spoiler

Hmm I shall mull this over (I'm watching the Olympics :tongue:) kaykay pressie Cheese :biggrin:
Hmm I shall mull this over (I'm watching the Olympics :tongue:) kaykay pressie Cheese :biggrin:

:wink:
Entry no.19 - Unfortunately my least favourite day
Day started ok. I woke up and had a chess game against a guest which I would've won but unfortunately my laptop battery died :sigh:
Then I went for breakfast - frosted shreddies ofc :colondollar: - then I got ready bc my Uncle was due to arrive soon.
I tried and failed with pintarillo whilst waiting but turned out he came 30 mins early so ehehe
In between chatting and tabletennis i had another go at pintarillo'ing and yet again had not much success, having to leave abruptly many times and i'm ever so sorry to the affected individuals :frown:
Eventually, after 1 hour of dull Mum - Uncle - occasional awkward Dad chat, we decided to go get lunch at a nearby Pub.
Now, we got there and I noticed their blackboard said "free wifi".
Before you scream at me "Cheesus Crispins its your lucky day", let you tell me what happened when I connected to their free "wifi".
It only let me have 30 minutes free because I didn't have a twitter account.
This
is
outrageous!
I will not stand for this!
Why is having silly unuseful social media accounts like twitter now a means to discriminate one's entitlement to Wifi accès from 2 hours (+twitter acc) to 30 minutes (without)!
I refuse to get any more social media accounts since FB screwed me over and I now rarely use it and TSR basically fills the other gaps.
Why would they even.
You know what, its not even worth this paragraph. When I'm Présidente, there will be none of this internet-access rubbish :naughty: . Nah - ah :yep:
After that, ordered food and drinks.
Got me a diet coke and a tuna melt with side salad (I love salad) (@saladays :love: ) I got me cress, lettuce and cucumber in this one, very green so ofc I enjoyed it :smile: That was nice :yum: then we got back and I played more tabletennis, I lost against my Dad 8-11 (he cheated though and I didnt perform well afterwards which sucked), did have another game later and beat him 7-11 :eviltongue:, had some great rallies with ze bro but I don't attempt to beat him bc he plays for the town's team so :erm:After that we watched some Olympics to chill a bit :wink: which was awesome!
Particularly enjoyed gymnastics and the running :fan: bringing me onto my quote of the day

QOTD: brother "you wanna fight m8?"
Cheese "yeah, bring it bruh"
brother "lol can u get up from sofa"
Cheese "nah im too comfy" (:lol: in backgound)
brother "me too hehehe"

Then had spag bol for tea, bit more tabletennis and I am here now.
Wasn't feeling all to great after some things

Spoiler

But am feeling a little better but very tired so I feel as if I will watch http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06n399s/have-i-got-news-for-you-series-50-episode-5 and the rest of episode 2 series 1 of Sherlock and prepare for 6am wakeup tomorrow :frown:
Fingers crossed I don't appear tomato-like tomorrow :erm:,
Cheese

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Entry no.19 - Unfortunately my least favourite day
Day started ok. I woke up and had a chess game against a guest which I would've won but unfortunately my laptop battery died :sigh:
Then I went for breakfast - frosted shreddies ofc :colondollar: - then I got ready bc my Uncle was due to arrive soon.
I tried and failed with pintarillo whilst waiting but turned out he came 30 mins early so ehehe
In between chatting and tabletennis i had another go at pintarillo'ing and yet again had not much success, having to leave abruptly many times and i'm ever so sorry to the affected individuals :frown:
Eventually, after 1 hour of dull Mum - Uncle - occasional awkward Dad chat, we decided to go get lunch at a nearby Pub.
Now, we got there and I noticed their blackboard said "free wifi".
Before you scream at me "Cheesus Crispins its your lucky day", let you tell me what happened when I connected to their free "wifi".
It only let me have 30 minutes free because I didn't have a twitter account.
This
is
outrageous!
I will not stand for this!
Why is having silly unuseful social media accounts like twitter now a means to discriminate one's entitlement to Wifi accès from 2 hours (+twitter acc) to 30 minutes (without)!
I refuse to get any more social media accounts since FB screwed me over and I now rarely use it and TSR basically fills the other gaps.
Why would they even.
You know what, its not even worth this paragraph. When I'm Présidente, there will be none of this internet-access rubbish :naughty: . Nah - ah :yep:
After that, ordered food and drinks.
Got me a diet coke and a tuna melt with side salad (I love salad) (@saladays :love: ) I got me cress, lettuce and cucumber in this one, very green so ofc I enjoyed it :smile: That was nice :yum: then we got back and I played more tabletennis, I lost against my Dad 8-11 (he cheated though and I didnt perform well afterwards which sucked), did have another game later and beat him 7-11 :eviltongue:, had some great rallies with ze bro but I don't attempt to beat him bc he plays for the town's team so :erm:After that we watched some Olympics to chill a bit :wink: which was awesome!
Particularly enjoyed gymnastics and the running :fan: bringing me onto my quote of the day

QOTD: brother "you wanna fight m8?"
Cheese "yeah, bring it bruh"
brother "lol can u get up from sofa"
Cheese "nah im too comfy" (:lol: in backgound)
brother "me too hehehe"

Then had spag bol for tea, bit more tabletennis and I am here now.
Wasn't feeling all to great after some things

Spoiler

But am feeling a little better but very tired so I feel as if I will watch http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06n399s/have-i-got-news-for-you-series-50-episode-5 and the rest of episode 2 series 1 of Sherlock and prepare for 6am wakeup tomorrow :frown:
Fingers crossed I don't appear tomato-like tomorrow :erm:,
Cheese

Spoiler

:rofl: that dialogue with your brother cracked me up.
Yay Sherlock! I haven't watched an episode in so long so a rewatch is probably necessary. The Twitter requirement is kinda weird but it's a good way to procrastinate! Plus it'll be easy to get support for your presidential campaign then - you can tweet mean things to trump.
x

Aww Cheese! I feel for you with that wifi thing - I don't have a twitter account :eviltongue:

And nice one with beating your dad at table tennis :mmm: :five:

Great quote XD

:hugs:
Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: that dialogue with your brother cracked me up.

came from the heart :rofl:
glad it was just us in the room lol XD

Original post by doctorwhofan98
Yay Sherlock! I haven't watched an episode in so long so a rewatch is probably necessary. The Twitter requirement is kinda weird but it's a good way to procrastinate! Plus it'll be easy to get support for your presidential campaign then - you can tweet mean things to trump.

:biggrin: rewatch with me :ahee:
yh, well cba to get an account :erm:my followers can follow me here thanku v much :proud: :u:
Original post by Matrix123
Aww Cheese! I feel for you with that wifi thing - I don't have a twitter account :eviltongue:

And nice one with beating your dad at table tennis :mmm: :five:

Great quote XD

:hugs:

:five: sista! :mmm:
hehehehhehehe :colone:
hehehehhehehehhee
hehe
he

Quick Reply