The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Student-friendly hairdresser in Bristol

Hey there everyone - was hoping somebody might be able to help me.

I'm in desperate need of a haircut (just a simple, all-one-length trim) and was hoping to get it done in the next few days. Has anybody been anywhere decent yet? I don't really want to spend over £40, so does somebody know a salon that might fit the bill?

Many thanks :p:

X
Reply 1
toni and guy essensuals u get 10% discount mondays to wednesdays dunno how much it costs, i'm going tomorrow, mines cheaper though obviously
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
I've got some scissors in my room, I'll do it for you. 3 minutes and you'll be done. £10 cash-in-hand, can't say fairer than that.
why in god's name would you ever expect to pay £40 for a one length trim?? I wouldnt ever pay more than about £15...you can tell you come from London!
i got my restyled, lightened and coloured at Top Six on park street for £65 with student discount so i daresay there would do it pretty cheap....really good too...i <3 my new (well...not so new anymore) hair...
Mane on Whiteladies Road also does a student discount; get one of their junior stylists and it shouldn't be too expensive. Give them a call to check prices.
Reply 5
My friend has offered to have a go at my hair, which I actually accepted. Live life on the edge :biggrin:
Reply 6
Hehe - thanks for all the suggestions everybody. Very helpful :smile:

In the end I decided to go to a place called Hanski on St George's Road, which was absolutely brilliant. Came to just over £20 for a wash, cut and blow dry with a student discount. Would definitely recommend...
Reply 7
I have my own shaver... I shaved my hair short before I arrived, one month in, and a month after for charity in the bar. I must say, I've broken even and being a guy who simply shaves his head is much much easier!
Reply 8
had mine restyled today at squires. £12 and excellent service.
Reply 9
timw
I have my own shaver... I shaved my hair short before I arrived, one month in, and a month after for charity in the bar. I must say, I've broken even and being a guy who simply shaves his head is much much easier!

Oooh, I know who you are...:p:
Reply 10
organised_chaos
why in god's name would you ever expect to pay £40 for a one length trim?? I wouldnt ever pay more than about £15...you can tell you come from London!
i got my restyled, lightened and coloured at Top Six on park street for £65 with student discount so i daresay there would do it pretty cheap....really good too...i <3 my new (well...not so new anymore) hair...

15 poundsss!! i NEED to inform my flat mate of this...
Reply 11
Hi, I work in toni and guy on the centre just at the bottom of park street, we do student hair cuts monday tuesday, thursday and friday. They're €10 for gents and €12 for women. Give me a call on 07980411550 and we can get you booked in. Fran.x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending