The Student Room Group

URGENT NEWS- Radio presenter's death linked with Diana death?

Poll

Was there too contradictions on Diana death and cover-up by Lord Stevens?

This post does not libel anyone and has been checked for political correctness and uses the words of may or might have been and question marks. The author is not responsible and wishes to be untraced by any authorities or Government officials.
Talk sport UK . net MW 1107/1089(10 million listeners world wide) talk radio host Mike Dickin was a firm believer of Diana being murdered. He used to discuss all the evidence in detail. The smoke screen inquest by Lord Stevens, who is thought to be on a cover-up front. Many many things that did not add up about Diana death. Mike was the 1st radio host to report the death on the night, he even had a guy from Paris call him and say he saw Diana walk to the ambulance. This contradicts any of the possible spin. Different hospitals, timings? not notice a driver being blind drunk, rear seat belts did not work in a brand new Merc? Very very suspect. Mike talked in depth about this on his show on Sat night, on Monday he was killed or murdered? in a similar car crash TO SHUT HIM UP? Very little news is found on his 6 car pile-up? no in depth detail that you usually find in press. Yes you would. He was high profile. Was he drugged? spiked? I send his family my condolences. We all demand an inquest.
Was the author in question richard desmond?
Reply 2
I believe she died coz she was meant to.
i think Diana died in a car crash because her driver was drunk.

I also believe that Mr Dikin was killed in a car crash.

there is no conspricacy - they both simply unlucky
Reply 4
Isn't it obvious that Charles had an affiar with the queen mother, then shot himself, was replaced with a clone, and his original corpse was thrown into the streets of paris causing the car to crash?
Won't someone please think of the children?

No, seriously, William has asked people not to stir muck about his mother's death any more. Can't you let the poor woman rest in peace?

Oh, and apparently the reason why the seatbelts didn't work is because they WEREN'T WEARING THEM.
Reply 6
I have absolutely no interest in this

It could be a very weird coincidence

does nobody think like this?
Reply 7
Some people need to find a new hobby.
Reply 8
FadeToBlackout
Won't someone please think of the children?

No, seriously, William has asked people not to stir muck about his mother's death any more. Can't you let the poor woman rest in peace?

Oh, and apparently the reason why the seatbelts didn't work is because they WEREN'T WEARING THEM.

What a load of rubbish? Surely they have authorised the Diana concert next year (or so I heard)... so much for rest in peace, 9 years or so after her death. She was a very public figure so she will be talked about.. like it or leave it
I don't think there's anything I care less about in the world than the enquiries and conspiracies surrounding Diana's death.
Reply 10
Who cares if there was a conspiracy anyway? The bitch had it coming.
Isen
Who cares if there was a conspiracy anyway? The bitch had it coming.

Have some beef with Diana, Isen?
Reply 12
Not with her per se, but the pathetic sentimental image and supplication associated with her among the idiotic masses of our society.
Isen
Not with her per se, but the pathetic sentimental image and supplication associated with her among the idiotic masses of our society.

Indeed. Diana's death was no more important then the millions of other people who die everyday. Plus, she was mighty fugly. Who cares.
Isen

Well I gotta agree with that...she wasn't that amazing

Latest