The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Jesus College (Oxford) Students and Applicants

I will change this once i have some more time (revision for collections seems slightly more important at the mo) but for now, here are the current Jesus undergraduates on TSR:

chocolatecheese
Bekaboo
PolkaDotSoph

Please let me know if you want to be added (or taken off) :smile:

Feel free to post here if you are currently holding an offer from Jesus, or if you have any questions related to the college etc.

:sheep:

Scroll to see replies

Yes i do :smile: she's really nice....how do you know her?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Hehe yeh I know Amanda too - she's third year now. Ah the stories I could tell... :wink:
Reply 3
Bekaboo
Hehe yeh I know Amanda too - she's third year now. Ah the stories I could tell... :wink:

I know her too!
Do tell stories ... :wink:
Reply 4
Hehe as much as I would absolutely adore to the one I have in mind is embarassing in mind-blowing proportions and she would probably never forgive me if I did tell :frown: Next TSR meetup - i.e. not in print - maybe :wink:
Boo, we (or at least i) will hold you to that! i love a bit of gossip! :p:
Reply 6
chocolatecheese
Boo, we (or at least i) will hold you to that! i love a bit of gossip! :p:

I think we can probably get it out of her before a TSR meetup - don't you think :wink:
Reply 7
Ah but when do either of you ever see me? :wink:
i see you quite a bit in college, you usually do the pub quiz (or i seem to remember you doing it on at least 2 occasions) :rollseyes: and you're in choir.

are you back in oxford yet? (anyone?)
i'm in my room in second quad and the college is soooo empty :frown: its horrible...i miss Sophie (my roomie) so much! and everyone else too...

i suppose this loneliness will ensure i'm less distracted and get some revision done though...
Reply 9
Oh honey :frown: I'm back too and my flat is all lonesome and there are people celebrating somewhere (I can hear them through my floor) but I don't know where so I can't really join in *sigh* Therefore I am alone in my FREEZING cold room (currently have no heating whatsoever) wondering if I can survive until Tuesday on cuppa soup and potatoes... :rolleyes: And fine ok you do see me quite a bit - but are you publicly going to pin me down and say TELL ME ABOUT AMANDA?! Actually do that it could be quite amusing :p:
well, as you know, my room is boiling! like all the rooms in second n first quad! so at least i don't have that problem! i think you could probably survive on that....although my incredible supply of indulgent nibbles is amazing! and i can eat in hall too hehe! :biggrin: can u not get someone round from college to get the heating fixed? don't want you freezing :frown: especially before i pin you down to get the gossip about Amanda out of you! :p:
Reply 11
Ah see it's not that the heating is broken - we only have storage heaters in the flats, and we turned these off over the vac so we weren't paying to heat an empty flat. Unfortunately this means I came back (Jacob and Leanne aren't here yet) and the storage heaters haven't stored anything. So I need to run them for most of a day before they start working. Thankfully this morning I've woken up and it now appears to be liveable in. I was able to take off my hat and my jumper in bed :smile: Btw have you checked whether you need to sign down to eat in hall during 0th? Normally you do but I wasn't here this time last year so I've forgotten...
yeah you have to sign up. i'm living off toasted sandwiches at the mo...had a cheese, onion and olive one earlier :eating:
Reply 13
Wow upmarket! I'm about to cook some potatoes and knock up some garlic butter.
Reply 14
We're allowed toastie makers but NOT TOASTERS! It's ridiculous and insanely irritating :frown:
i think its because toasters make smoke...which would set the fire alarm off i guess.

Dom, i feel sorry for you being denied such a privilege! do come round when your back and i'll make you one of my specialities....nutela and marshmallows....mmmm!!
chocolate spread and whiskey! gota try that!
ok, deal.
although, i'm slightly worried about how good jimmy's cooking skills are, if his lab work is anything to go by! :rolleyes:
Reply 17
chocolatecheese
ok, deal.
although, i'm slightly worried about how good jimmy's cooking skills are, if his lab work is anything to go by! :rolleyes:

Is this Lincoln biochem Jimmy we're talking about (ie my son!), or someone else?
Popa Dom
You know what, I think I'll hold you to that! In return Jimmy'll cook for you sometime next year when we're living out, deal?

Dom, shes gonna be *living* in our house next year, fact!
oxymoron
Is this Lincoln biochem Jimmy we're talking about (ie my son!), or someone else?

No its me! :smile: and my cooking skills arent that bad... in fact neithers my lab work! Chocolatecheese is now less one friend and i take back all the nice things ive said about jesus (which are alot) :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending