Bye! :smile:
mynameiscal
Holly!

i love you avator :hugs:

i want to new one :smile:
Dann!
Reply 2006
Triplet1
ahhh cant wait to eat the cake tomorrow.

i made it for my history class :love: hehe

Anyway i'm off

byeee

:hugs:

Hey! History class Cake Club was PHS's idea!! Are you trying to steal it, like you're trying to steal Mr Dann?!

I declare war!

:p:
Lucia.
I'm going to eat sausages...mmm

Bye! :smile:

Bye Lucia
Please god, lets not start this again...
Reply 2009
is
Holly-AT
Hey! History class Cake Club was PHS's idea!! Are you trying to steal it, like you're trying to steal Mr Dann?!

I declare war!

:p:

we have had it for ages :p:

talk about war later missy

byee :hugs:
Triplet1
ahhh cant wait to eat the cake tomorrow.

i made it for my history class :love: hehe

Anyway i'm off

byeee

:hugs:

byeeee
Reply 2012
Triplet left. My heart is on fire, and she is the arsonist...
Reply 2013
Triplet1
we have had it for ages :p:

talk about war later missy

byee :hugs:

Bye bye! :p:
Dann
Triplet left. My heart is on fire, and she is the arsonist...

Oh good... that subterfuge methods are working. Only leaves me to skin you with a butter knife now. :wink:
wesetters
I'm slightbly better informed...what are these ?

higher grades ?

I'm not au fait with scottish qualifications.

sorry... For most subjects you sit three and they are set at level C (well for most anyway). you are supposed to get just two attempts to pass and if you don't then you arn't allowed to sit the final exam. Most are quite easy. Tu comprends now? :smile:
Reply 2016
Crimson Black
Oh good... that subterfuge methods are working. Only leaves me to skin you with a butter knife now. :wink:

I will massage you with a mains powered sander.
Reply 2017
NABs are only set at level C for science subejcts, as scientists are stupid. Possibly languages too. For arts subjects they're marked like an exam, so you can get any grade.
Holly-AT
NABs are only set at level C for science subejcts, as scientists are stupid. Possibly languages too. For arts subjects they're marked like an exam, so you can get any grade.

Sciences are harder than the arts and you know it! The arts are mostly essay based so are on a pass/fail basis
I'm well peed off, I need to research Martin Luther King, so I typed that into the address bar, and it's like a website which I swear must be run by White Supremacists! This really gets on my nerves:mad: