The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Regents Park College (Oxford) Students and Applicants

Hey Hey

It would be cool if this was moved to the Oxford Colleges thread (wishful thinking maybe)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heylo :smile: I have proposed that we do a joint PPH thread to make up for the general smallness...not sure exactly how to set one up though! :biggrin:
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Regent's is amazing, you're lucky to be going there. My sister went there, and my other sis has just got in as well. What an awesome place!
Reply 3
How exciting!! :biggrin: What is she going to read?
Reply 4
Theology
Reply 5
Predictable :wink:
Reply 6
madsaz
Predictable :wink:

But you're still very very excited about it aren't you darling? :p:
Reply 7
I have two words for you: tortoise race. :biggrin:
Reply 8
P.s. 'deep fat friar' is an invalid comeback to that.
Reply 9
madsaz
I have two words for you: tortoise race. :biggrin:

Did your "it's complicated" not tell you I've enlisted his services for Greyfriars?
Reply 10
madsaz
P.s. 'deep fat friar' is an invalid comeback to that.

Deep fat friars make the best chips. If you want to give those up..... :wink: xxx
Reply 11
hello. im going to regent's park to do ppe next year and just thought i'd say hi lol. xx :smile:
Reply 12
_lottie_
hello. im going to regent's park to do ppe next year and just thought i'd say hi lol. xx :smile:

A non-theologian, my day is looking up! I'm doing Classics at Greyfriars, but all PPHrs seem to be bonding, so hi! :biggrin:
Reply 13
sat41
A non-theologian, my day is looking up! I'm doing Classics at Greyfriars, but all PPHrs seem to be bonding, so hi! :biggrin:

You have issue with theologians? Or just the sheer number of them in PPHs?
Reply 14
Fazorme
You have issue with theologians? Or just the sheer number of them in PPHs?

The number of them! It's just easy to guess that a person's doing theology until further notice. Having said that, it's not like that at Greyfriars :biggrin: I don't think RPC is either, actually.
Reply 15
_lottie_

Wow! PPE....living dangerously! And can we assume that you're a girl as well?! :biggrin:
Reply 16
madsaz
Wow! PPE....living dangerously! And can we assume that you're a girl as well?! :biggrin:

Hmmmm, no comment darling! Love you all the same, just don't get any ideas of normality, you are really a Greyfriarite :biggrin: xxx
Reply 17
Stop trying to abduct me! :p: Having said that, I'll get nice and fit if I have to keep skipping across Oxford. Regent's is far too near Brown's to be healthy :wink:
Reply 18
madsaz
Stop trying to abduct me! :p: Having said that, I'll get nice and fit if I have to keep skipping across Oxford. Regent's is far too near Brown's to be healthy :wink:

LOL, you're a minor, I can abduct you as much as I want :P Besides, this whole thing of crossing Oxford could be healthy, shall we both stick to it? xxx
Reply 19
I am NOT a minor!! *asserts 18ness indignantly* I am now a...submediant or something noncommittal like that :smile: Could be healthy...apart from the fact that I've just remembered how many pubs/cafes/high in cholesterol establishments there are inbetween...what say ye to a cable car?! They burn calories because of the general hanging from a piece of elastic element.

I've just posted on your wall and run away laughing. Heh. I'm so immature :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending