The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Question

My event has cancelled/rescheduled how do I get a refund?
Answer
Occasionally, events are cancelled or rescheduled by the promoter, team, band or venue. Should this occur, under our terms and conditions

It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event organiser. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.(note: Ticketmaster does not inform football customers of rescheduled fixtures).

To gain a refund on tickets for a cancelled or rescheduled event, tickets must be returned to the point of purchase by a secure method of post. If you want to check whom you booked with please see your credit/debit card statement which will show whom debited your account. Tickets purchased in person from a Ticketmaster ticket centre should be returned directly to the ticket centre for a refund. All other tickets should be returned to the following address, we would suggest using a secure method of post to ensure they reach our offices:

Ticketmaster Customer Services
P.O. Box 798
Manchester
M60 1WU

If your tickets were to be left care of box office or you have not yet received your tickets please send a refund request in writing, stating your name, address, reference number and the show details the request is in relation to.

When an event is cancelled the refund procedure is determined by the Event Organiser/Promoter or the Venue. For the majority of cancelled events, Ticketmaster will action a refund on the credit or debit card used at the time of booking without the customer being required to return the tickets, in order to demonstrate proof of purchase. The refund is normally actioned within 28 days of Ticketmaster receiving notification of the cancellation and the customer should see the appropriate credit on their next statement.

However, for some cancelled events the Event Organiser/Promoter or Venue may advise Ticketmaster that refunds can only be actioned upon receipt of the tickets by the customer.

If an event is cancelled, Ticketmaster will make every effort to contact all of our customers who have booked tickets, to inform them of the cancellation and to confirm the process for receiving a refund.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_help_header then search for refund :smile:
Reply 2
Sell em on eBay.
Reply 3
Do not sell them on eBay. You'll feel dirty forever.
Reply 4
vector
Do not sell them on eBay. You'll feel dirty forever.

Well TM don't exactly make it easy to get a refund, do they!
Reply 5
I've done it once - sent by special delivery, got a call from them the next day to say it was processed and they refunded me no problem.
Reply 6
they do refunds?!

I had a ticket to see Pink.. months ago.. then fell ill with a chest infection and couldn't go.. so lost the money mehh :s-smilie:
Reply 7
aleathiel
they do refunds?!

I had a ticket to see Pink.. months ago.. then fell ill with a chest infection and couldn't go.. so lost the money mehh :s-smilie:

The will only do this because incubus cancelled the gig
Reply 8
Yep - they wouldn't have refunded you if you were ill
Reply 9
Are all having a talk on returning and refunding at Ticket Master Store and it seems you need to the refund policy. If you are certainly looking for that then there are two possibilities of getting a refund keeping in mind the Ticket Master Return Policy. You can get a refund when you cancel a ticket and when you postpone or reschedule the dates. Your refund within 7-10 days of business working hours.

Latest

Trending

Trending