The Student Room Group

My Chemical Romance Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Steezy20
whoah, its the infallible Vlad. Not seen you in ages. Having said that, not gone in tech forum in ages and I dont warrant a post in the LGBT soc.

Btw, it aint christmas no more, so I think you should revert to your old avatar once more.

Heya Steezy :smile:
Would you believe me if I said that you were the first one to pick up on that? :p:

I'm without Flash at the moment... so I can't make a non xmas version :redface:
Reply 81
Mad Vlad
Heya Steezy :smile:
Would you believe me if I said that you were the first one to pick up on that? :p:

I wholeheartedly believe I AM the first person to say that to you, yes :biggrin:

I'm without flash too atm... left the bloody thing at home :frown:
Reply 82
Mad Vlad

Did you not save a copy of the one you had before? :p: Silly you.
Reply 83
n u c l e a r b d h

my avatar is in hyperspace somewhere... all I need to do is remember the URL, which invariably I can't.
Reply 84
Steezy20
my avatar is in hyperspace somewhere... all I need to do is remember the URL, which invariably I can't.

Damn. :biggrin: I just upload everything to Photobucket.
Reply 85
Athlete
i got three cheers a week ago and i hate to say it but there are some good tracks on there (thank you for the venom, helena, ghost of you)....yhe i know this contradicts everything i said about them before, but they have really grown on me as a band after 'the black parade.'

Yay! :biggrin: I hate it when people judge bands based on one or two songs. Thank You For The Venom is a choon, I love the intro! :smile:
Reply 86
n u c l e a r b d h

Oh no... I have the originals... I just don't have the means to make the picture :smile:
Reply 87
Mad Vlad
Oh no... I have the originals... I just don't have the means to make the picture :smile:

mspaint ftw
WTTBP is an undoubtedly good song, but apart from that.
Reply 89
Did anyone go to see them on their last tour?

I saw them in Brighton and at the second London date. The Brighton gig was by far the best time I've seen them, and possibly one of my favourite gigs ever.
I wish I did :frown:

But I listened to the Radio one MCR gig :p:
HAHA. saw them supporting MUSE on sunday, they were TERRIBLE. Worst band i've ever seen. EVER. Half the crowd were just sitting down reading the papers and just talking. Then they gave some lecture about not commiting suicide! What a joke, glad i wasn't paing money just to see them.
MCR got owned at Download....

Bottles of wee away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsFK4eZoF2w
:rofl: lmao

I suppose they're used to it now :wink:

aww at the yellow people trying to stop them in their own little way :p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_eOT1PmRzQ&mode=related&search=

Good to see there were some fans though, even if there were only 20. Twas very harsh though ..

50 Cent getting bottled at Leeds and Reading is the best though :p: Especially when he started throwing bottles back :rofl:
odeargodishouldrevise
HAHA. saw them supporting MUSE on sunday, they were TERRIBLE. Worst band i've ever seen. EVER. Half the crowd were just sitting down reading the papers and just talking. Then they gave some lecture about not commiting suicide! What a joke, glad i wasn't paing money just to see them.

I take it you were seated - I was right in the middle of the inner circle when they were playing and the atmosphere was electric. I've always been a real cynic when it came to MCR and it takes alot to change my mind but they were ****ing brilliant.

It did make me laugh at the end though when I spotted a 14yr old girl crying. I have a black sense of humour what can I say. It was such a worthy stereotype.
MCR are brilliant, Three Cheers is an absolute monster album. Most people slate them without having heard a song.
Reply 96
Teenagers is so good! I hate myself for liking it, but I can't help it :s-smilie:
Teenagers was one of the weaker tracks of their new album imo :redface: I preferred tracks like Dead ...
Reply 98
I can't stand the rest of it :p:
The Black Parade is an incredible album, the best tracks I think are House of Wolves, Mama and Famous Last Words.

Quick Reply

Latest