The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yup, the only actual drug I bought from there is salvia divinorum though, which is quite fun, but you have to smoke lots of it to get an effect. Thing is with most legal drugs, is that they're legal because they're too difficult to get a high off or just pointless, salvia is the only real exception, it's well trippy.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
theres probably a better drug dealer round there somewhere :wink:
spice gold is ok.... kratoum is crap...
Reply 4
Housemate bought some salvia from there to bong. Judging from his reactions i'd say it was very good quality stuff. Hullicinations.. the works :wink:
Reply 5
Ooh. Know where I'm going when I get back to Shef.
Reply 6
supertramp
Ooh. Know where I'm going when I get back to Shef.

Make sure you lock your door and hide the keys! We had a hell of a time keeping our hullicinating housemate inside!
Reply 7
My housemate last year would buy balloon after balloon of nos from there on nights out, inhale it, then spend 5 minutes rolling around on the floor peeing herself laughing behind Bia Hoi. Classy lass that she was...:rolleyes:
Reply 8
best legal highs are imports off the internet. can be better that illegal drugs in that you know what you're getting, what precise effect you're gunna get. london underground XXX can be strongly recommended
Reply 9
best legal highs are imports off the internet. can be better that illegal drugs in that you know what you're getting, what precise effect you're gunna get. london underground XXX can be strongly recommended
Reply 10
lol I highly recommend 'Hed Kandi' from this place ... :biggrin:
Reply 11
lol does it make you wear smart/casual jeans with shoes and dance around to funky house all night?
Is that Salvia stuff expensive? More expensive than, say, less legal plants one may come across?
Reply 13
has salvia got any THC in? i don't believe it's favourable over some proper nutty skunk
Still though, for a change.
Reply 15
supertramp
Is that Salvia stuff expensive? More expensive than, say, less legal plants one may come across?

A vial of salvia costs about £20.

Just a warning, though: don't replace salvia with weed. It is extremely different and highly hallucinogenic; one of the most hallucinogenic/trippy drugs I have taken (and I've taken LSD, DMT, etc.)

has salvia got any THC in? i don't believe it's favourable over some proper nutty skunk

Err, why would salvia have THC in it? THC is the only cannabinoid (note: cannabinoid :P) that produces the high.

If you've done both drugs before (salvia and weed), you'll know that they are absolutely nothing like each other. :\
Reply 16
some of the stuff in this shop is unreal. I can't beleive its legal ... its literally too good to be true!
Reply 17
Guess I'll be trying this shop when i get there, at least until i can find better arrangements :frown: Leaving all my maties behind in leicester you see lol
Reply 18
Atomik
A vial of salvia costs about £20.

Just a warning, though: don't replace salvia with weed. It is extremely different and highly hallucinogenic; one of the most hallucinogenic/trippy drugs I have taken (and I've taken LSD, DMT, etc.)

Err, why would salvia have THC in it? THC is the only cannabinoid (note: cannabinoid :P) that produces the high.

If you've done both drugs before (salvia and weed), you'll know that they are absolutely nothing like each other. :\

i was just asking. i thought salvia was a legal substitute to weed
Reply 19
They both have very different effects

Latest

Trending

Trending