The Student Room Group

18th birthday party game ideas!

Hiya,

Me and my mates dont really drink alot - we will have a drink but don't like getting drunk, and its my 18th birthday wednesday and so saturday i'm having about 20 of my mates round. Our garden is quite big and on a slope so gonna have the water slide out, and will camp at the bottom the garden, but thats won't ocupy us for the whole night! so i've been looking at some of these games, just wanted to know what you lot thought, whether you thought any of them are a bit childish for an 18th!

1. Apple & Marshmellow Bob - apple bobbing and then marshmellow bobbing in a bowl of flour straight after!
2. Break an egg! - team of 4, there are 4 eggs, 3 are hard boiled, one isn't - one unhappy person :P
3. Grab a marshmellow - 6 players sit in a circle, 5 marshmellows in the middle. the aces, kings, queens, jacks, 10's and 9's taken out a pack of cards and randomly dealt. pass one your cards to the right, first person to get a set grabs a marshmellow, person who doesn't is out.
4. Spoon down top n trousers, put a spoon in the freezer overnight :biggrin: tie to big piece of string, teams of 5/6 stand in line, spoon goes down top n trousers and then up the trousers and top of person behind - first team to get spoon to back of line.
5. Choclate, hat/scarfs - got pair of gloves on,try and cut and eat piece of choc
6. Balloon through the legs - 2 teams in a line, first team to get the balloon from the front to the back only using legs
7. Twister
8. Find your shoe - 20 peoples shoes all go into a pile, 2 teams of 10, one person from each team has to run, find their shoes in the pile, put them both on, first team with all their shoes on
9. Orange under the chin - two lines, first team to get orange from front to back by passing under chin

If you have any more suggestions or think they are more for little kids please let me know!

Thanks
Reply 1
Yer they would be awesome... if you were 10.
Reply 2
so they are a bit childish then...

what other things would you suggest we could do?
2. Break an egg! - team of 4, there are 4 eggs, 3 are hard boiled, one isn't - one unhappy person :P

Actually, 4 unhappy people. Hard boiled eggs? Ouch!

(Waits for someone to say the inevitable "biscuit game")
Reply 4
sounds like it will be gd fun! x
Reply 5
I'd enjoy them (I'm nearly 18), I think they sound cool, but only if you're having a group of friends who know eachother really well, if you're trying to have an 18th bash, probably wouldn't work. Depends who you're inviting.
Reply 6
I think their birthday has passed now. :smile:
Reply 7
That would be sooo fun :p:

be nice with a close groupd of friends! :biggrin:
Reply 8
dangle
I think their birthday has passed now. :smile:

:rofl:
Reply 9
MatchDancer
I'd enjoy them (I'm nearly 18), I think they sound cool, but only if you're having a group of friends who know eachother really well, if you're trying to have an 18th bash, probably wouldn't work. Depends who you're inviting.

You sound a bit sad like.
oops, little late hey.
Robob
You sound a bit sad like.

noooooooo *shifty eyes*
Hey you've got to agree would be great fun
:rofl:

Latest