The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
innercitylife
Why? :frown:

You're crazily random, unlike my moose, who just sits on the shelf...and that's that... I haven't seen any 'beware of the mooses!' signs so I think that might add to me thinking you're crazy... I'm going up to Scotland so maybe I'll see some more strange signs up there :rolleyes:

(I need to go to sleep now, take care for now :smile:)
LifeWired
You're crazily random, unlike my moose, who just sits on the shelf...and that's that... I haven't seen any 'beware of the mooses!' signs so I think that might add to me thinking you're crazy... I'm going up to Scotland so maybe I'll see some more strange signs up there :rolleyes:

(I need to go to sleep now, take care for now :smile:)
Blame it on the thread. I am feeling a tad surreal tonight. :tongue:

(You too, sweet dreams. :smile:)
Reply 82
a way of building up your message count.....?
Reply 83
Can I join in???
Reply 84
I hope they do!!
Reply 85
This is better??
Reply 86
Actually now you mention it, mooses are an integral part of the society which is so secret that it may have changed its name and nobody can currently know it....

If you can figure out the secret of the moose you may find yourself being a member so the society of unknown name.
ples i wil lov to join the very secret magic socity :tongue:
i amn not of spekking englss vey well so i will not being divulging of secrets
Im not sure whether i'll continue this society actually.
I might start one thats actually secret, rather than just pseudo secret, and then properly arrange some stuff and... well, i better not continue really.
Iluvatar
Im not sure whether i'll continue this society actually.
I might start one thats actually secret, rather than just pseudo secret, and then properly arrange some stuff and... well, i better not continue really.

i am the very secretiv russian KGB agents. i wil lov to join the secret. i am wering a long trenchcoat, bowler hat, and wering thick dark sunglasses like this: :cool: and holding up a newspaper. a fake mostache as wel. so i wil nevr say anythin, i am lik james bond

Latest