The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 1
Got the train this morning so can give you a up to date reply on that.
Off peak hours (after 9:30am till not sure when) its £3.65 for a cheap day return with a student railcard, before 9:30 its £5.60 (the price without a railcard too). There's usually about 4 trains an hour (not necessarily every 15mins though). Not too sure about the busses, I know the X39 goes to Bristol (search X39 in Bath & NE Somerset on http://www.firstgroup.com/bustravel.php). Prices will probably be on the website too.

Hope that's of some help.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
That's great! Thank you very much.
Hmm, fairly up to date to.
Thank you.
Reply 3
There are regular buses, but they take about 40 mins to get to bristol. The trains run several times an hour and take 10-15 minutes to get there.
Reply 4
What time is the last train from Bristol to Bath (weekdays AND weekends)?

How much does a taxi cost approximately from Bristol to Bath, if the need for one arises? (Double fare after midnight?)
Reply 5
Actually this is pretty handy info!Cheers!
Reply 6
Last train back from Bristol is early so beware! I missed it. Its about 23.15. Luckily found some other peopl in the same situation and shared a taxi. Cost about a tenner each for three of us.
Reply 7
So... ≈£30?
Reply 8
I think its around £30-35.. its £35 from bristol airport to the uni if anyone wanted to know, so good if you know other people flying home.. much easier than taking bags on the busses/trains.

Latest

Trending

Trending