The Student Room Group

Wearing nappies at 18

Please keep anonymous because I know people on here.

Basically my problem is that I still wear nappies at the age of 18. The reason this has happened is because as a child I wasn't toilet-trained and so was still wearing nappies by the time I was 7 or 8 because I kept soiling myself. By the time I learned to use the toilet it was kind of too late because I had got so used to wearing nappies, and I knew nothing else. I have tried every other kind of underwear available, you name it: boxers, y fronts, even a thong, but the thing is i have got so used to wearing nappies anything else is just so uncomfortable.

Now I really think it's got to the point where I need to do something, because I think it is holding me back. I have never even kissed a girl and I'm worried about doing anything more than that incase she thinks it's weird that I still wear nappies. Girls would you find this weird? Please be honest. Please give me any advice you can. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
It's weird, stop wearing nappies
Maybe you should go see your GP and see what he/she can do for you
Reply 3
so do you have a physical need for them or is it purely because you nevert learnt?
Definitely go see your GP. ASAP.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but why did your parents never teach you?
Reply 6
Read up on how you toilet train a child, and go through it yourself.

Or see your doctor as others have said.
Jillie Boe
I hope you don't mind me asking, but why did your parents never teach you?

Yea, I am wondering that too........however I do know someone who come from a disturbing home and hasn't been trained basics for everyday living, ie hygiene, controlling bowels and so on. He is now is foster care and being takin right back to basics.
Reply 8
:troll: Seriously?

If it is true, which is unlikely, u should know its weird and that a girl would find it weird
Reply 9
also you say you have tried wearing underwear of all different varieties, howsabout not wearing underwear at all, ive tried that (although i dont do it a lot but would be a better option than nappies) its pretty comfortable and i know a few mates who have done the same. Always worth a go lol.

P.s going commando isnt weird either is it?
Reply 10
This is clearly a joke.
Reply 11
See your GP, and sort your self out, just because its comfortable does not mean stick with it! I threw my dummy out ages 5, dusnt mean i want it back.

Do you actually use the nappy or just wear it?

Try tight boxers and get a hold of youtself, don't let this get past 18. Life will become difficult with a nappy.
Why would girls find it weird? They have no right to! Many girls wear nappies until their late 40s. :rofl:
Reply 13
This problem is not as rare as you might think. I know somebody who suffered the same thing. I suggest the mods do some research into the poster before automatically assuming it is a troll. However in the case I knew of it was purely medical.
Reply 14
I think you should ask your GP though, because when the **** hits the fan it'll be you who suffers in the long run.
Reply 15
How can you walk around stinking of piss and ****?

If you see this as a problem, do something about it...fight the urge to go back to nappies. If you can't, go seek help.

Latest

Trending

Trending