The Student Room Group

St. Mary's University Twickenham

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cheungstar
I see... what other university have you applied to ?

Roehampton, LCC, Middlesex. How about you ?
Original post by LostArtOfMurder
Roehampton, LCC, Middlesex. How about you ?

UWIC,Bath Spa, Kingston,Westminster :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by stephlikesbooks
Oh really?? :smile: That's cool! Film and Pop Culture is my 2nd choice subject! What's it like? What are the lecturers like? I'm going to the Open Day on Wednesday 15th Feb :smile:

Personally, I enjoy studying Film here but I know that others really don't. Some of the people on my course find it quite hard. If you are really enthusiastic about Film & Popular Culture you're going to enjoy it I think! The course is definitely harder and more challenging than I imagined it to be but it's manageable. Most of the lecturers are really nice and approachable, although there is one that I absolutely loathe... Some of the lectures are horribly dull at times, though. Sometimes we felt a bit lost at sea with our assignments too. It was not clear what they expected us to do but I think it takes getting used to. What I can tell you for certain is that I absolutely love being here, I couldn't imagine myself being somewhere else. I'd recommend everyone to come to St Mary's :smile:
UWIC,Bath Spa, Kingston,Westminster :smile:

Cool :smile: Which have you heard back from so far ? And which one is your top choice ?
Reply 24
Sports Science course, and still waiting for an interview, as well as an offer. O_O
Also, I have a question.

St Mary's sent me an email yesterday saying that because I will be a single honours student I need to choose a second subject and that this will give me flexibility at the end of my first year, should I wish to continue with the second subject.

Does this mean at the end of the year I can only choose to continue with one of the two subjects ? Or can I carry on with both ?
Cool :smile: Which have you heard back from so far ? And which one is your top choice ?

4 offers so far :smile: Still waiting for Bath Spa. How about you ?

Apparently I am kind of struggle to choose between St. Mary and UWIC, as they both sounds quite nice in some ways...
Reply 27
Also, I have a question.

St Mary's sent me an email yesterday saying that because I will be a single honours student I need to choose a second subject and that this will give me flexibility at the end of my first year, should I wish to continue with the second subject.

Does this mean at the end of the year I can only choose to continue with one of the two subjects ? Or can I carry on with both ?

You can carry on with both if you choose to.
Just got accepted - Media Arts.
4 offers so far :smile: Still waiting for Bath Spa. How about you ?

Apparently I am kind of struggle to choose between St. Mary and UWIC, as they both sounds quite nice in some ways...

I'm still waiting for LCC and Middlesex. But at this point I think Roehampton and St. Mary's are my favourites, leaning towards St Mary's now :smile:
Original post by MissLee
You can carry on with both if you choose to.

Okay, thanks :smile:
Original post by BasedOnmind.
Just got accepted - Media Arts.

Congrats again :smile:
I'm still waiting for LCC and Middlesex. But at this point I think Roehampton and St. Mary's are my favourites, leaning towards St Mary's now :smile:

Oh good luck! :smile: I am planning to go to St. Mary's too :wink:But I will see how things goes before I can actually decide it.
Congrats again :smile:

Thank you. See you there ; )
Reply 34
Hey guys,

I have an interview at St Marys on the 20th for PGCE secondary geog, anyone else in the same boat? or has anyone had the interview and has any tips?

Thank youuu :smile:
Oh good luck! :smile: I am planning to go to St. Mary's too :wink:But I will see how things goes before I can actually decide it.

Thanks, good luck too :smile:
Hi there,

I have an interview at St Marys on 20th Feb also for Geograpy!!
Hi,

I also have a question, could you tell me a little bit more about the uni please? I have a conditional offer to do psychology but I haven't visted the uni yet. I'm going on an open day in March but I was wondering if you could tell me what its like to be a student there??
Original post by Franny-Anny4488
Hi,

I also have a question, could you tell me a little bit more about the uni please? I have a conditional offer to do psychology but I haven't visted the uni yet. I'm going on an open day in March but I was wondering if you could tell me what its like to be a student there??

Check out this: St Mary's University College, Twickenham reviews.
Thank you! This is exactly the type of thing I was looking for! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending