The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
A slice of buttered toast, a bowl of shredded wheat bitesize and 2 cups of coffee.
3 egg omelette with mushroom and tomato ketchup
Peri peri chicken with 30g garlic and herb philadelphia and some baked beans
30g extra crunchy salt and vinegar crisps

Will probably have tinned tomatoes on toast for dinner.
4 cups of coffee (1 with vanilla syrup)
1 cup of tea
2 40g bowls of frosted shreddies
an apple

Gonna have chili con carne for dinner.
A homemade cheeseburger.

A packet of chargrilled chicken McCoys.

Im pretty hungover and craving junk so I may have another packet of McCoys or maybe some popcorn in a bit.
Reply 784
A slice of buttered toast, a bowl of shredded wheat bitesize and a cup of coffee

Cornish pasty,chips and beans with a can of pepsi max for tea/dinner
so far today i have eaten 2 Yorkshire puddings,portion of potatoes,2 sausages and beans-Sunday Dinner and for my tea i have had 10 smiley's,1 slice of toast and a portion of beans.
I am planning to eat a Lindt bunny so tasty.
God, sooo much *cries* (I get weighed tomorrow and I'm pretty certain I've gained :frown:)

B - 2 weetabix and milk, 1 toast/butter/jam
S - 1 finger white choc kitkat
Dr - tall mocha light frapp w/ sf hazelnut, medio skinny cappuccino w/ sf caramel, can gin and slim (2.5 units) NAUGHTY :biggrin:
L - *sigh*... I refused my meal, felt ****, but I did have my replacement - 200ml strawberry Fortisip
S - another tall mocha light frapp w/ sf hazelnut
T - chicken and light cream cheese sandwich, mixed veg and salad cream, and I ate a sodding 300-cal or more flapjack.

I think I've gone over 2000 and I'm really upset :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 787
- Bowl of bran flakes
- Strawberry smoothie
- A meat-free burger in a brown pitta with tomatos, couscous and falafels on the side
- Leek and potato soup with a brown pitta

Feel grim!
So far today i have eaten 2 sausages,a portion of chip,a portion of beans and some chocolate digestives.I am planning to eat 2 chicken burgers formy tea.
Porridge with a New York Vanilla cheesecake flavour Muller for breakfast
Turkey stir fry for lunch
A couple of cheeky thorntons and a mini box of frosties as snacks
Not decided on dinner yet :biggrin:
Reply 790
Rice cakes and cheese spread for lunch.Had a handful of biccies for pudding.

Slice of toast and a bowl of shredded wheat bite size for tea/dinner.
Went to Pizza hut - abused their all-you-can-eat for £7 buffet :cool: Essentially invented the 3 pizza challenge :holmes:
Breakfast: Nesquick
Lunch: Tuna sandwich
Dinner: Roast dinner
Snacky stuff: Wispa, Paprika pringles, strawberries, banana and a tangerine.
Breakfast: Bran flakes, banana.
Lunch: Half a baked sweet potato, salad. Apple.
Dinner: An amalgamation of things...polished off some wedges, then had a mango, then a piece or toast and finally a tin of sweetcorn :colondollar: twas a strange dinner.
Reply 794
missed breakfast due to having a kinky dream about someone who looked a bit like Johnny Depp.
Then ate a packet of salt and shake crisps, a sausage sandwich with tomato sauce, two slices of bread with chicken tikka sandwich filler, many hobnobs, another packet of salt and shake crisps - minus the salt - I figured it was healthier.

Kudos to the guy who ate two maccies though.
Original post by letitia
missed breakfast due to having a kinky dream about someone who looked a bit like Johnny Depp.

Frankly, this is the best thing I've heard all day :biggrin:

Woke up late (11:45, was meant to wake up at 7 but the alarm didn't go off) so missed breakfast. For dinner I had a bacon roll. For tea I've had steak, chips and peas. I've also been snacking on little Lindt chocolate eggs. This doesn't sound like much, but it's more than what I usually eat. I need to gain weight anyway.
Reply 796
Original post by alexlduffy
Frankly, this is the best thing I've heard all day :biggrin:

Woke up late (11:45, was meant to wake up at 7 but the alarm didn't go off) so missed breakfast. For dinner I had a bacon roll. For tea I've had steak, chips and peas. I've also been snacking on little Lindt chocolate eggs. This doesn't sound like much, but it's more than what I usually eat. I need to gain weight anyway.

Why thank you! It was the best thing I've dreamed about all year.

BTW you're diet sounds incredible, I'm about to have steak and kidney pie with mash and beans, though I could do with losing weight.

Sod it, I'll save it for the shrink. :biggrin:
Original post by letitia
Why thank you! It was the best thing I've dreamed about all year.

BTW you're diet sounds incredible, I'm about to have steak and kidney pie with mash and beans, though I could do with losing weight.

Sod it, I'll save it for the shrink. :biggrin:

Thank you very much! Been told I need to gain some weight because I'm dangerously overweight, and I'm not someone who can eat much, so hopefully it goes well!

Steak and kidney pie sounds lovely right about now though xD
Reply 798
A bag of Walker's cheese and onion star crisps.
Some cheese Doritos and some chilli crisps.
4 Tuc cheese sandwich biscuit things.
Large McDonald's fries.
McDonald's mozzarella dippers.
A creme egg mcflurry.
Reply 799
breakfast was fruit salad with drizzle of pouring yogurt
lunch was 1/2 tin of baked beans with a garden salad
apple
dinner - chicken slices, 1 egg, vegetables
desert - slice of victoria sponge :frown:

Latest