The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bradford (rejection after interview)
Salford (Interview tomorrow)
Cumbria
Huddersfield.
Still waiting to hear from Cumbria and Huddersfield.

What about you? Any offers from anyone?
Reply 81
Original post by Health& SC Student
Got an offer for Adult Nursing!! Soo happy!! :biggrin:
So who else is goin in september, can't wait!?

Well if we dont get into Magee, then well be together in John Moore :biggrin:!! hahaha
I got an offer in Feb for John Moore! It is my confirmed choice after Derry fo shoooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxx

YAYYYYYY WELL DONE
Reply 82
good luck for today, i had chester 2 weeks ago not heard yet and i have edge hill next week. didnt get in wrexham and manchester
Original post by shampoo1
Well if we dont get into Magee, then well be together in John Moore :biggrin:!! hahaha
I got an offer in Feb for John Moore! It is my confirmed choice after Derry fo shoooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxx

YAYYYYYY WELL DONE

Yeah!lol:smile: defo between Magee and LJMU!! jst hpe we get an offer
from magee soon! :s-smilie:
Original post by SuperheroSam
Bradford (rejection after interview)
Salford (Interview tomorrow)
Cumbria
Huddersfield.
Still waiting to hear from Cumbria and Huddersfield.

What about you? Any offers from anyone?

Hi how did ur interview go in salford!?:smile:
Is any1 goin to the open day in ljmu! Don't knw weather r nat to go!:smile:
Hi how did ur interview go in salford!?:smile:

Pretty badly.
Was a bad day overall, wasn't in the right frame of mind.
Original post by SuperheroSam
Pretty badly.
Was a bad day overall, wasn't in the right frame of mind.

Yeah only think that!lol I was like, on salford interview and I got an offer!! Say ya done better than you think.:smile: Defo going to Liverpool nw!! Got an other offer the day but the uni raised their entry requirements!! Ah well liverpool here i come! :smile:
Liverpool is now my firm choice! :smile: Soo happy and I've applied for halls!! September here I come!!! :wink:
Reply 89
Liverpool is now my firm choice! :smile: Soo happy and I've applied for halls!! September here I come!!! :wink:

Ahhhhhh !!!!
What halls did you apply for ??

I need to speak to my mum tonight about making Liverpool my firm choice and applying for halls etc hahaha aahhhhhhhhh xxx
I applied for marybone 2! and my second option is Marybone 3! All seems so real now!! Can't wait! Wonder how long it takes for the accomadation to come back!?
Reply 91
I'm looking up halls at the minute!!! hahaha eeeeeeekkkkk
I reckon I will apply for Marybone 2 and 3 but Im still having fun having a wee nosey :wink:

Inbox me ur email and ill get u on facebook xxx
Original post by shampoo1
I'm looking up halls at the minute!!! hahaha eeeeeeekkkkk
I reckon I will apply for Marybone 2 and 3 but Im still having fun having a wee nosey :wink:

Inbox me ur email and ill get u on facebook xxx

Love havin the noisey! lol Just hve to remeber tat we hve to live in thm!lol Fink Marybone 2 look better thn 3! Yeah I inboxed u my email address! Add away :smile:
Hey all I just applied for my accomodation Marybone 3 and 2 but I made a mistake typing in my post code but it does'nt say if I can make any changes when they emailed me my copy does anyone if there is anything I can do? Anyway I'm Jamie looks like I'll be seeing you in September lol
Original post by Jamie1992 :)
Hey all I just applied for my accomodation Marybone 3 and 2 but I made a mistake typing in my post code but it does'nt say if I can make any changes when they emailed me my copy does anyone if there is anything I can do? Anyway I'm Jamie looks like I'll be seeing you in September lol

Tats so funny i made a mistake with my address!lol Naw i think if there is any problems they ring us! Hi Jamie I'am Jason! :smile: Can't wait for september nw!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 95

Tats so funny i made a mistake with my address!lol Naw i think if there is any problems they ring us! Hi Jamie I'am Jason! :smile: Can't wait for september nw!!

Oh you guyyyyyysssssss, I AM SO EXCITED !!!!! xxx
Oh good I'm not the only one then lol I'm starting to get more excitied about going way just a wee bit at a time I think i'll be more excitied when everything is more definite but I just can't wait to move away lol
Oh good I'm not the only one then lol I'm starting to get more excitied about going way just a wee bit at a time I think i'll be more excitied when everything is more definite but I just can't wait to move away lol

Yeah same as me just want to live on my own to see wat it's like!lol Actually can't wait for september nw!!:smile: Summer can't come quick enough! Ru goin for the open day on the 20th april!?
Yeah it will be a good experience hopefully and fun getting to know a different place and different people, No I'm not going to the open I considered it but I already had a look around Liverpool etc and I liked what I saw :smile:
Yeah it will be a good experience hopefully and fun getting to know a different place and different people, No I'm not going to the open I considered it but I already had a look around Liverpool etc and I liked what I saw :smile:

Yeah I wana go and c wat the halls r like! Really liked it the last time I ws there! It's a day out of college anywys!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending