The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Chemistry C4,C5,C6- June 15th

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I think this paper was quite deceptively hard imo so i reckon the boundaries'll be where they usually are at around 40 for an A and 46ish for an a*!
For the FIRST moles one did anyone else get 7.5x10-4/0.0075????
Someone be a dear, and upload and unofficial mark scheme.
Original post by chelseafan
Someone be a dear, and upload and unofficial mark scheme.

Too right! I need to sus out what I got :L
.mm
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by tech10
Yeah I got 24 but it was wrong because you had to convert the minutes to seconds or something in the calculation....

Yes absolutely correct you have to convert 80 mins into 4800s and then multiply it that's what I did that question will catch so many people out YAY I think i could of had 60/60 in that.
Original post by tech10
Yeah I got 24 but it was wrong because you had to convert the minutes to seconds or something in the calculation....

Yes absolutely correct you have to convert 80 mins into 4800s and then multiply it that's what I did that question will catch so many people out
Reply 166
guys, how did you find it though? I feel like i did crap, but I think i did most of the questions right, i know i definitley got the cathode and anode question wrong, the ion resin one and like a few others... grr. :frown: I hope i got an A BTW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD A UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME PLEASE?
aagh- I want to know the answers
Original post by Nat655
I think this paper was quite deceptively hard imo so i reckon the boundaries'll be where they usually are at around 40 for an A and 46ish for an a*!
For the FIRST moles one did anyone else get 7.5x10-4/0.0075????

Yh I got the same answer, but I do think the grade boundaries will be higher :smile:
Someone please upload an unoffical mark scheme. Pretty please:colondollar:
Reply 170
I think they'll only increase the grade boundaries by like 2-3 marks from January, because the 2012 jan papers were a bit harder than this paper so:

so 2012 jan it was 39 to get an A* so here goes:

A*- 42/44
A - 35/38
B - 28
C - 21

THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL GRADE BOUNDARY THAT IVE JUST ASSUMED BY SEEING THE GRADE BOUNDARIES OF THE OFFICIAL YEARS. :P
Reply 171
Original post by chelseafan
Someone please upload an unoffical mark scheme. Pretty please:colondollar:

Doneeee!
Original post by zeezee180
Doneeee!

where where
Reply 173
I think they'll only increase the grade boundaries by like 2-3 marks from January, because the 2012 jan papers were a bit harder than this paper so:

so 2012 jan it was 39 to get an A* so here goes:

A*- 42/44
A - 35/38
B - 28
C - 21

THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL GRADE BOUNDARY THAT IVE JUST ASSUMED BY SEEING THE GRADE BOUNDARIES OF THE OFFICIAL YEARS. :P

There you go! i posted it after your last comment xx
There you go! i posted it after your last comment xx

Thats grade boundaries not a mark scheme. -.-
Any answers available anywhere??

Anyone please?
Original post by subjectman10
Any answers available anywhere??

Anyone please?

Someone please post an unofficial mark scheme.
This could go on for ages...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 178
sorry, i read it wrong.... :s-smilie:
Reply 179
can someone please tell me whether you have to get 60/60 to get 100UMS

Quick Reply