The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
we can get this thread up and running again.
I forgot my (completely pointless and unrelated to anything we were doing) maths homework, and the teacher made us stay behind during break and colour in every single tiny square on a piece on graph paper. It started off all good fun, but then it got really, really boring. Like doing lines, but even more monotonous, especially as we couldn't talk to anyone else. 10 minutes of pure torture.

It didn't stop me from failing to do any subsequent pieces of homework though, although I never did have to colour in squares again...

Oooh, which reminds me of when I was in year 7 and kept talking to my friend, and my teacher made me write out loads and loads of lines saying something like "I must not talk to [friend's name] while Mr [teacher's name] is talking, as he can do [some maths technique I've forgotten what, I think it was something to do with algebra?] and I can't.

Then once I've finished [feeling quite impressed with myself] he proceeded to scrunch up the paper and throw it at me, in front of the whole class. :L

My teachers are genuine sadists.
In year 7 I got sent out of a classroom for laughing, and again in year 10. I wasn't laughing in a mean way, I was just talking to my friends (on both occasions) and something funny popped up in the conversation.

In year 9 I got told off for wearing a scarf during break times (in the winter)

In year 8 I got a break time detention for not brining in my p.e kit, even though I had a note from home and had broken my toe.

And finally, in year 9, in a maths lesson, my friend who sat next to me came in late, so she asked me for the title of the days work, I slid my book over to show her, and the teacher told me off for talking, told me to move to the desk at the front of the classroom and told me "I'm getting paid too much to babysit you"

I know it's nothing major, but it still makes me chuckle.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
One of my teachers kept telling me off whenever anyone near me spoke (I literally hadn't opened my mouth) and told me to get out so I went for a walk to calm my anger and she told my head of year I was loitering.

After school detention every day for a week :unimpressed:
Reply 444
My friend got in trouble with the school for supposedly dealing on the school bus and i got called to the heads office to be asked if it was true so obviously i said NO, they didn't believe us even though 3 other people said he wasn't as well and then the police got involved and i was separated from having any classes with him for the rest of my time at school (i was in year 8 at the time)
and F.Y.I he wasn't dealing drugs this new girl on the bus just said he was because he turned her down when she asked him out.
apart from that just a couple of lunch time detentions and after school detentions for ditching, being late, and once for fighting but it wasn't my fault
:smile:
Original post by ~*Holly*~
I forgot my (completely pointless and unrelated to anything we were doing) maths homework, and the teacher made us stay behind during break and colour in every single tiny square on a piece on graph paper. It started off all good fun, but then it got really, really boring. Like doing lines, but even more monotonous, especially as we couldn't talk to anyone else. 10 minutes of pure torture.

It didn't stop me from failing to do any subsequent pieces of homework though, although I never did have to colour in squares again...

Oooh, which reminds me of when I was in year 7 and kept talking to my friend, and my teacher made me write out loads and loads of lines saying something like "I must not talk to [friend's name] while Mr [teacher's name] is talking, as he can do [some maths technique I've forgotten what, I think it was something to do with algebra?] and I can't.

Then once I've finished [feeling quite impressed with myself] he proceeded to scrunch up the paper and throw it at me, in front of the whole class. :L

My teachers are genuine sadists.

Someone in my form sits colouring in graph paper when she's bored in lessons. She's insane.
Reply 446
but my mates avoided trouble for going to the shop with me.
It was one of those moments where you blurt something out unintentionally.
It was in year 11 maths and we had a HUGE teacher, like verging on morbidly obese, who was absolutely horrible and pathetic at teaching. She always seemed to have it in for me and a few others in the class in particular.

One day she was like "Surprise surprise, once again X isn't copying down from the whiteboard. And why might that be?"
and I replied "CAUSE YOU'RE COVERING THE WHOLE THING"

...landed me an after school detention but it also got a few under-the-desk high fives and a celebratory piggy back down the corridor afterwards
Isolated for fightin,
teacher told me to forget about becoming a doctor

applying for Medicine this year, got a good chance with my gardes/ukcat/work exp.....:cool:
Reply 449
Suspended for graffiti on school property.

BS, I was expressing my artistic talents. :colonhash:
Reply 450
me and my mates realised everyones school email password was the same. anyway me and my mate went onto this guys emails and sent loads of emails asking other guys out and asking them for sex and stuff.

we pretended we knew nothing about it and carried on the act for atleast a month. one day we were called the head of ICT's room and they had got the ICT expert to track down who sent the emails. anyway somehow we didnt even get a detention for it, i was surprised i didnt get into major trouble for it, eg 1 hour detention or isolation or even suspended. i wasnt a trouble maker at school and knew the ICT teacher quite well so i was lucky it was him that found out.

and it was so hard not to laugh when he printed off the "evidence" and the email my friend had send was "do u want me to suck ur cock!!!"
I got suspended because my 'friend' at the time started a rumour about me being gay so I sent an email to the entire school network containing a story about him. Turns out the entire school network spans my whole council area. Pupils and teachers.
When they phoned my mum the depute said "the thing is Mrs Close, it's not that he humiliated this boy or even that he's abused the school network, it's the fact he felt it necessary to use the c-word that really disturbs me." :colondollar:

Oh yeah, I also got called to the acting-headmasters office because I spoke to an STV reporter about the headmaster who had just been arrested for being a paedo. He had no good reason to punish me but you could tell he wanted to seriously punch me in the face. :rolleyes:
Reply 452
Did a lot of stupid stuff whilst I was at school got kicked out twice both for over a week but the funny thing is they weren't for messing around but just generally answering back and questioning stuff, however there was a few things I did but didn't get in trouble for not even a detention like possession of cannabis wasn't mine and neither did I smoke it I just hanged around with the wrong sort then. Also I graffitied my name on the outside of the arts block with a spray can even though it was directly in front of a door nobody seemed to notice it was me and I regret doing it to this day even if that building has now been demolished and turned into a astro turf.

I apologise for all the grammar mistakes since I really cannot be assed right now to go through it and put in punctuation.

Edit: I just remembered a time when I managed to figure out the school notification system and sent even computer in the school a message then 15 seconds later shutdown all computers through cmd I was put into isolation for 2 days for misuse of technology. But honestly these things are behind me and I'm into sixth form at the same school without any problems concerning behaviour, I was just a curious kid.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by closey95
I got suspended because my 'friend' at the time started a rumour about me being gay so I sent an email to the entire school network containing a story about him. Turns out the entire school network spans my whole council area. Pupils and teachers.
When they phoned my mum the depute said "the thing is Mrs Close, it's not that he humiliated this boy or even that he's abused the school network, it's the fact he felt it necessary to use the c-word that really disturbs me." :colondollar:

Oh yeah, I also got called to the acting-headmasters office because I spoke to an STV reporter about the headmaster who had just been arrested for being a paedo. He had no good reason to punish me but you could tell he wanted to seriously punch me in the face. :rolleyes:

Oh Crap, I sorta did this as well.

I sent out a message saying 'Wazzup' to everybody, including the head teacher. :ahee:

Got warning points on my name (not sure if it left me with the move into sixth form) and a 1 and a half hour detention with the Senior Staff.
Reply 454
i dont know what i was thinking going to the shop , i didnt get into any trouble so it was ok.
Reply 455
Countless after school detentions for not doing homework, also me and a few friends refused to dance several times which resulted in more after school detentions.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
threw a firework in corridor
blamed it on black(not racist, only to describe) guy(he was a bully though)
kid got excluded lol,(though he did throw another firework )

Nearly got caught for touching english teachers bum, although it wasnt a feel up :frown:

nearly got kicked outta school for pulling a girls headscarff off

Turned on all the gas taps in science lab, said it wasnt me, didnt get excluded because i had some of the highest grades in school lol :smile:))

scariest one: nearly got done for shoplifitng, although wasnt wiv mates the time they decided to steal mp3's lol
Reply 457
Our school has two types of after school detentions (for the use of this thread I will refer to them as long and short.)

2 long ones, both for getting into fights.

2 Short ones. One for seeing if I could set alight to a gas tap without the bunsen burner (seems like a stupid idea now I know). And the other was when we were doing vaulting in gymnastics a guy pushed in the queue in front of me so as he did his run up I stuck me foot out and he faceplanted into the box.

Various lunchtimes for missed homeworks and other mischevious things.
I hit one of my bullies back and broke her nose after four of them dragged me into sports storage shed to beat me up, and broke my arm.

They didn't mess with me after that, but we did all get excluded for a week.
murdered a teacher and got sent to head of year. Was left of detention though.

Quick Reply

Latest