The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

to jelkin - i get ur reference - i believe it a play ??
They would have expected you to call and say you couldn't come, either way so probably best NOT to lie!
Reply 22
Hi everyone,
I need some serious help?
What has happened is that when I went to the job centre I was waiting for over half an hour and I approached them and they said you was meant to come in last week I was confused and said I mixed up my dates and I actually did. They have therefore stopped my money for 4 weeks and I can fill ina form for reconsidderation but I have to expand on what I said so I cant say I was ill I would I have said there and then I havr to give a reason to why I mixed up my dates.

Thanks plz get back asap
Reply 23
Original post by Sabah18
Hi everyone,
I need some serious help?
What has happened is that when I went to the job centre I was waiting for over half an hour and I approached them and they said you was meant to come in last week I was confused and said I mixed up my dates and I actually did. They have therefore stopped my money for 4 weeks and I can fill ina form for reconsidderation but I have to expand on what I said so I cant say I was ill I would I have said there and then I havr to give a reason to why I mixed up my dates.

Thanks plz get back asap

Really, how can you mix up dates? Don't you have a sheet or that green card with your appointment date?
Reply 24
Just say you had diarrhoea, you can't provide proof and they can't check
Reply 25
I thought it was the following wednesday. no I have to say a reason why I mixed up my dates a good reason!
Let me guess, you work in the job centre yes???. Well no one actually asked for your opinion. Your a gob****e who spouts the crap your corrupt company tells you to, after all you wouldnt want to be on the receiving end. Its not so cut and shut on the other side of the desk, you useless ****tard. Wake the **** up and stop being a corporate puppet! Get a life!
You're a f***nugget
Original post by Sabah18
I thought it was the following wednesday. no I have to say a reason why I mixed up my dates a good reason!

That happened to me. Except I forgot about a group session because I had so many interviews the week I was supposed to attend it. I was honest and told them that, I was still sanctioned. I mark everything I'm supposed to attend in my calender on my phone from now on.
Reply 29
Prick!
Reply 30
4 weeks for the first offence then 13 weeks if you do anything else wrong!
Get a job ya bloody dolly

Latest

Trending

Trending