The Student Room Group

Gap Year Wiki

The Gap Year Wiki

We need your help to get the Gap Years section on the TSR Wiki up and running!
we've already made a decent start:

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Gap_Years

But we want this section to be THE BEST on the wiki. Apart from a place in our hearts, we might also be able to offer you rep :wink:
Just what needs doing, I hear you ask. Well, come to our forum, located here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=249

If you could do any of that, it would be fantastic, but in general, the following things are particularly rep-worthy:

Starting the 'Year in Industry' page

Writing a little about your gap year on the Gap Year Experiences page

Thanks!
We've had a late start, but worldwide has already done a brilliant job. Any contributions will be highly appreciated (rep where its due), we want to win as many wiki awards as possible.
Reply 2
i'd just like to reiterate that we will rep for decent wiki contributions!

especially if you make a year in industry page
Reply 3
worldwide
i'd just like to reiterate that we will rep for decent wiki contributions!

especially if you make a year in industry page

Hint hint!

Sorry just found that kind of amusing. Anyways, I looked over the Gap Year page the other day and was just wondering if there was any specific things you needed done or wanted to be added. As you've put everything on one page.....

I was thinking of maybe doing a page on job hunting/placements. Or the types of companies available to go volunteering with.
Reply 4
you can add separate pages as long as they're fairly big topics. Just put it in the category 'gap years' and it will be in the right section.
Reply 5
Still need teh yaer in industry page?
Reply 6
absolutely
Reply 7
worldwide
absolutely

Will make it over the next week :smile:
Reply 8
Has the Year in Industry page been created yet?

Katy
Reply 9
not sure, I just got back from MY gap year adventures, so I haven't had a chance to check.

Latest