The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by IllnessIllusion
Mee =) Applying to Cardiff for French with Japanese. Need to send off my application but it's looking like that won't happen until after half term now ><

Im applying for german and japanese, i havent sent my ucas off yet but hopefull sometime in the next week or so, fingers crossed :biggrin:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by catia333
I'm applying to Cardiff too for History but i've already got my grades, i got AAB but i was stressing a bit cos my college hasn;t sent my application to ucas yet and i've heard a lot of people are already getting offers from Cardiff for History!! So has anyone got a history offer yet??? should i be worried?

hi, ive got an offer for history but dont worry cus mine is not straight history, im doing history and sociology (joint) but i havent seen many people with offers for straight history so dont panic :smile:

My offer was ABB so im very happy :biggrin::biggrin::h::h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by catia333
I'm applying to Cardiff too for History but i've already got my grades, i got AAB but i was stressing a bit cos my college hasn;t sent my application to ucas yet and i've heard a lot of people are already getting offers from Cardiff for History!! So has anyone got a history offer yet??? should i be worried?

ive got an offfer for History ! Dont worry yet, i sent my app of very early!
Original post by kuroshokora
Cardiff for English! Anybody got an offer for that yet? *worries*

I'm applying for English too. :smile:
Reply 64

No! They're taking forever!!! :mad:
"We have received your application to study Engineering here at Cardiff University and would like to invite you to attend a Visit Day at the School of Engineering on Tuesday, 30th November 2010."

Does this mean i just go look around, short interview and then i get an offer? D: D: D:
Original post by Killsworth
"We have received your application to study Engineering here at Cardiff University and would like to invite you to attend a Visit Day at the School of Engineering on Tuesday, 30th November 2010."

Does this mean i just go look around, short interview and then i get an offer? D: D: D:

I hd the same thing for Law and Law/Politics. I phoned up to ask and was told that they invite people who they are giving offers to. They told me the offer would show on UCAS a week to 10 days after the email was sent =O)
Reply 67
Original post by Elenathion
I hd the same thing for Law and Law/Politics. I phoned up to ask and was told that they invite people who they are giving offers to. They told me the offer would show on UCAS a week to 10 days after the email was sent =O)

hey!
Is the law open day in december? :confused:
Reply 68
Got an offer for V100 history
- asking for AAB at a level
:biggrin:
Original post by Elenathion

Thank you very much :smile:
Reply 70
Wahoooo got a conditional offer for Business Information Systems today but by letter, so i dont know what grades i need to get yet but wahooo anyway
Reply 71
Got a conditional offer (AAB at A level) today, to study Politics and Economics (LL12) at Cardiff University :biggrin: pretty generous offer. anyone else had an offer for this course?
Original post by j.a.s
hey!
Is the law open day in december? :confused:

Yes the first one is Dec 1st.
Reply 73
I got a letter to attend an open day for computer science, but i checked track and i haven't received an offer yet. Is that normal? And what are the chances of me getting in with AAB?
Reply 74

Nope *joins you in worrying*
Reply 75
Got an offer for Biochemistry today =D
Reply 76
Applied to Cardiff for four years worth of psychology.

Still waiting to get a response, kinda nervewracking to know that others already have offers!
Original post by 2009Emily
Got an offer for Biochemistry today =D

Congratulations!

This is the first biochemistry offer I've seen for Cardiff. I've been telling myself not to stress because they have yet to give out any offers for my course. Now I get to go crazy with panic.
My best friend got an offer AAB for biochemistry yesterday :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by el pollo diablo
Congratulations!

This is the first biochemistry offer I've seen for Cardiff. I've been telling myself not to stress because they have yet to give out any offers for my course. Now I get to go crazy with panic.

Thanksss =]

Don't panic, i sent off my application quite early so that might by why i have an early offer. When did you send yours off?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending