The Student Room Group

rah girl rioter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fresh_Prince_TS
Really hate the word 'rah'

I miss it, haven't heard it in a while :redface:.
Original post by Orwell
I'm not defending her, but you don't know anything about her other than her schooling and the fact that she has been involved in the riots. Not exactly what you'd hope for to make as detailed a character assassination as you've done.

Anyhow, seems to me that she got caught up in the whole thing, unfortunate for her, but it does make you wonder how exactly with her education she wasn't able to distinguish between right or wrong, or even think of the consequences of her actions.

Some people never fail to amaze. So based on her background you've managed to come to that conclusion how exactly? Couldn't it just be that she wanted to loot and thought it'd be fun. If this was an ethnic, they'd be labelled as scum, and I' doubt they'd be this level of sympathy.
Reply 142
Original post by Winning
Although I despise rioting and looting - that girl seems far more sexually attractive to me now.

Is it the electronic tag she is now wearing? Or her ban from entering London? Both are a pretty obvious turn-on.
Looks like she'll be aiming to marry into richness because she won't be going far with that criminal record.
I hope this stupid bitch gets thrown in prison and ends up cleaning toilets for the rest of her life.
the people getting caught aren't the people who caused the attacks, they are the ones that turned up late looking for a freebie and didn't take part in any thing other than looting
we need to catch the violent ones, but since they were violent and the cops feared them they managed to get away in a lot more cases
hmm i wonder why people have negged this so much....
Whats the chances of the girl being on TSR?
Reply 148
Original post by Fires
Is it the electronic tag she is now wearing? Or her ban from entering London? Both are a pretty obvious turn-on.

And useful too. But no, I was thinking more on the lines of this:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 149
Original post by LurkerintheDark
I hope this stupid bitch gets thrown in prison and ends up cleaning toilets for the rest of her life.

Relax - not gonna happen!
Original post by Orwell
I'm not defending her, but you don't know anything about her other than her schooling and the fact that she has been involved in the riots. Not exactly what you'd hope for to make as detailed a character assassination as you've done.

Anyhow, seems to me that she got caught up in the whole thing, unfortunate for her, but it does make you wonder how exactly with her education she wasn't able to distinguish between right or wrong, or even think of the consequences of her actions.

If you're referring to this comment:

But yes, maybe her name in the paper's will make her feel a bit more inclined to make more friends with ordinary guys to counter the enemies she will probably have if she is found guilty.

You should know I was just joking at taking a light-hearted perspective on what has happened. I wasn't making a character assissination; I was making fun of her. :smile: Surely that's not a bad thing. This is a girl who, despite you claims of her 'getting caught up in it', stole electrical equipment worth thousands of pounds and was associated with the violence that must have terrified the staff at Curry's. She's well educated; she knew what she was doing. She didn't even want that stuff, I imagine. It seems to me that she was bored and wanted some excitement in her life.

She's a pathetic, disgrace. All of them are. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 151
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Whats the chances of the girl being on TSR?

Pretty good I should think. Have done some searching - I'm sure a dedicated effort would discover her eventually. :smile:
Original post by Fires
Relax - not gonna happen!

Yes, because I'll imagine she'll live with her daddy after jail in order to help her recover from her horrible experience. :biggrin:

:rolleyes:
What an idiot. How the hell did she get into Exeter? Without her private education, she'd obviously be thick as.
Reply 154
Original post by Fires
You don't need to bet, the Sun already has a picture of it.

That's quite a small house. :redface:... compared to what us grammar school children in Bournemouth are used to.
Reply 155
Original post by SophiaKeuning
What an idiot. How the hell did she get into Exeter? Without her private education, she'd obviously be thick as.

She went to one of the leading state schools.

Actually posh and thick does seem to be an Exeter hallmark, at least for some of the students there. How they get in is a marvel and also a testament to the cramming-power of good schools. Check out the twitter sig sentence of her super-posh socialite pal at Exeter, Emily van Oss for another shining example of Exeter intelligence.

http://twitter.com/#!/vanossem
Reply 156
Call me out if you think I'm wrong BUT I get the feeling the parents spent more time probably working in their busy jobs than instilling a full moral code and sense of right and wrong in this silly girl. Plus, I suspect her parents wealth probably made her feel 'untouchable'.
Original post by Fires
She went to one of the leading state schools.

Actually posh and thick does seem to be an Exeter hallmark, at least for some of the students there. How they get in is a marvel and also a testament to the cramming-power of good schools. Check out the twitter sig sentence of her super-posh socialite pal at Exeter, Emily van Oss for another shining example of Exeter intelligence.

http://twitter.com/#!/vanossem

:colondollar:

Woopsie.
Reply 158
Link to profile?
Reply 159
Original post by ct2k7
That's quite a small house. :redface:... compared to what us grammar school children in Bournemouth are used to.

Commoner.

Quick Reply

Latest