The Student Room Group

Linear Maths March 2012 FOUNDATION

Has anyone got the FOUNDATION mark scheme ?

would be very appreciated :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I second that guys!
Please please please
Reply 2
Please please can someone upload the foundation paper. I am desperate to find out how I done.:biggrin:
Reply 3
this is so annoying, every seems to think higher was the only paper taken !
i need the foundation mark scheme from march 2nd all i can see is higher everywhere which doesnt appeal to unless i get this c then i can do higher in juneeee so pleasee if you could just upload the mark scheme
Reply 5
I'm sorry you guys feel this way, I don't think a lot of people on here did foundation though
Reply 6
Please post the mark scheme!!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Anyoneeee
Reply 8
hi i would be highly appreciated if someone put up the foundation
Reply 9
yes has anyone???
Reply 10
i got the foundation paper
Reply 11
and answers
Reply 12
Original post by rozay1
and answers

please could you post them i would be so greatful!
Reply 13
Original post by rozay1
and answers

please post them up ! xx
Reply 14
Come on guys, Seriously! No foundation paper! I am the one in need for those papers, because i have failed the maths exam since year 10 and now I am in 6th form and still no "C" grade it was my first and last time ever trying the linear exam and I revised a lot so please i want to know. and does anyone the grade boundaries for this for November last year it was 65% for a "C" but i doubt it that this is the case this time as the exam today was quite easy. So please guys... Thanks
Reply 15
I will post the foundation 2012 (cal paper) tomorrow :smile:
and non calculator pleaseeee
Reply 17
. . . . . . .
when would you put it up ???
I hope the marked paper from 2nd march 5th foudnation maths paper is up today! Really desperate to know how i did. Since it was my 2nd re-take. Ahh i do hate maths now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending