Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
hiya!
iv just accepted there unconditional offer they gave me, ill be starting sept 2012, ill be nearly 21 so slightly worried i might be older than everybody else! and strangely i dont have an interview every one i know has had to have one?
:smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 121
Got an unconditional offer for the biosciences course.

Seeing as i seemed to have been unsuccesful in most of my other choices, it will probably be where i am going.

I'll be just turned 22 when the course starts, so a little older than some probably.
Reply 122
does any body know the best way to get up to the university from the isle of wight? dont think ill be able to take my car, so need to find the cheapest way to get there either via train or coach? any help would be much appreciated! :smile:
Original post by tinkerbell2387
Well I came out feeling like it went really well but I thought about it way too much and now not so sure. They did say I was ready to become a nurse and had great experience so that has given me a little hope, fingers crossed. When is your interview? They said to me end of march/start of april but another girl who went in before said they told her end of april. lets hope its sooner rather then later. :smile:

Oh wow sounds like it went well to me :biggrin:. Mines not until the 4th of April so I'll be in the last lot of interviews probably.
Reply 124
Original post by Karism
Got an unconditional offer for the biosciences course.

Seeing as i seemed to have been unsuccesful in most of my other choices, it will probably be where i am going.

I'll be just turned 22 when the course starts, so a little older than some probably.

I'm unconditional for Biosciences too. :smile:
Reply 125
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? I've seen a lot of posts about it but I was under the impression applications weren't open for September entry until April time?
Original post by CharlotteLily
Oh wow sounds like it went well to me :biggrin:. Mines not until the 4th of April so I'll be in the last lot of interviews probably.

Hopefully. Good luck with your interview, hopefully we won't have to wait too long after your interview to hear :smile:
Original post by KayleeDawn
Heya, about to firm christchurch. Wondering what halls people are planning on applying for? :smile:

I've just firmed Christ Church as well :biggrin:
What have you applied for?
Hallswise I've been looking at the ones on their website and quite like the look of Pin Hill and Parham Road, but they are apparently building a new site called St Georges which looks like a possible as well- I think its from April we're allowed to apply for accommodation? Quite soon anyway :smile: xx
Reply 128
Original post by colef001
I'm unconditional for Biosciences too. :smile:

Awesome, i guess i'll see you there.

In regards to accomodation, i think i'll take a look at all of them if i get a chance, the st georges centre one looks interesting as it is apparently new, and i have heard things about this "student village", so we shall see.
Anyone applying for a course at the Broadstairs Campus? :smile:
Hey everyone :smile: I've got a conditional offer from cccu to study Psychology in September and have put it as my firm choice! I've visited there 3 times and have decided I'm going to apply for Lanfranc accommodation in April! :tongue: Anyone else? x
Reply 131
Hey can someone let me know whats expected from everyone when it comes to doing presentations at this uni. I am one of those people who hate doing them! :/ Have heard in some Unis you have to do them in front of hundreds of people :O!!!!
Reply 132
Original post by beck010
hiya!
iv just accepted there unconditional offer they gave me, ill be starting sept 2012, ill be nearly 21 so slightly worried i might be older than everybody else! and strangely i dont have an interview every one i know has had to have one?
:smile:

hahaha! No worries. I will be nearly 21 and i did not have an interview either. :wink: Thinking i mite eventually start getting annoyed by the younger students though.
Reply 133
Hi! I firmed my place for Occupational Therapy yesterday! Anyone else doing OT?
Reply 134
Hello, I'm 24 so you wont be the oldest there. I'm going to study OT too. I looked at the accomodation website and it said we couldn't apply till april. I'm looking at the student village as I'm not sure i realy want to go into halls as such. How many other people are doing OT?
Hello has anyone heard from cccu regarding BA social work?
Reply 136
Original post by 3011295jw
hahaha! No worries. I will be nearly 21 and i did not have an interview either. :wink: Thinking i mite eventually start getting annoyed by the younger students though.

ah that makes me feel a little better, and i think ill be ok to start with the younger students, however eventually patience can wear thin! :smile:
I was offered a place on the Midwifery course to start in April 2013 :smile: is there anyone else thats put it as their firm? And does anyone know if the same accomodation deadline applies to those who are starting in April as to what the September starters are given? Any help would be great! :biggrin:
I think I'm going to firm CCC for primary education with Modern foreign languages! :smile: Just need to await my last uni interview. I like the look of the new halls! I havent received any emails/post regarding accomodation yet, is that because i havent confirmed it yet?
Reply 139
Original post by ashbashboyd
I think I'm going to firm CCC for primary education with Modern foreign languages! :smile: Just need to await my last uni interview. I like the look of the new halls! I havent received any emails/post regarding accomodation yet, is that because i havent confirmed it yet?

Hey, I firmed Canterbury Christchurch for Primary Education... as far as I know accomidation is open yet, should be soon though so just keep on checking the sight. Where are you waiting for a reply from?

Quick Reply

Latest