The Student Room Group

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrTwist
I've seen a lot of 'favourite film' and 'most anticipated film' questions on here, but i think asking what the worst film someone has seen is a much more interesting question.
Personally i'd have to say 'The Goonies' and 'Sex and the city'.
Disclaimer: Although i watched the latter to the end i was brain dead by minute four, so have no recollection of any detail after that point :s-smilie:

The Goonies is a good film, saying you don't like it is fine since that your opinion but rating it as the worst film is ****ing stupid.
Reply 21
I never understood those parody films that were popular a few years ago, Disaster Movie, Epic Movie etc. They looked so dreadful I couldn't understand why you'd pay to watch them.
I've had to sit through a few 'street dance' movies which are just so dull.
i havnt seen this, but was shown the trailer by someone who has. I myself will not be watching it, and instead will opt for some red wine and fellini...

Reply 23
definately shawshank redemption!

would rather masturbate to OP squating over cucumbers then watch that **** again!
Reply 24
alien vs. predator it ruined the alien movies which were quite frankly amazing. :fuhrer:
Original post by MrTwist
I've seen a lot of 'favourite film' and 'most anticipated film' questions on here, but i think asking what the worst film someone has seen is a much more interesting question.
Personally i'd have to say 'The Goonies' and 'Sex and the city'.
Disclaimer: Although i watched the latter to the end i was brain dead by minute four, so have no recollection of any detail after that point :s-smilie:

A human centipede.
It's probably the most digusting film you'll ever watch!
Absolutely gruesome, honestly, it's really disgusting. No wonder by number 2 has been banned in this country1
Twilight series and Sucker Punch :/
Reply 27
Buried. A guy, in a box, in the desert. Absolute dog ****!
Reply 28
Original post by just say hello
The Spirit, hands down.

completely agree, me and some friends went to the cinema to see something but all the tickets were sold and we had to see that, it is THE WORST FILM OF ALL TIME.
Bad Teacher

Seriously the biggest pile of crap i've ever seen and not even remotely funny :frown: really let down my expectations
pulp fiction, it makes no sense whatsoever
Original post by senator88
Bad Teacher

Seriously the biggest pile of crap i've ever seen and not even remotely funny :frown: really let down my expectations

I loved that film :colondollar:
Nacho Libre/Be Kind Rewind/Jack Black films in general. God how I hate that man.
Unfortunately,I can't remember the worst ever movie I have ever seen because it was very bad and allk about love if I remember right about 3/4/10.Cinemas are great because the average movie is about 8/10 and only a few films I have ever seen have been below 6.The worst film I remember the title of was The Social Network.
(edited 12 years ago)
The Happening
Original post by justanotherindigo
A human centipede.
It's probably the most digusting film you'll ever watch!
Absolutely gruesome, honestly, it's really disgusting. No wonder by number 2 has been banned in this country1

God that is a messed up movie. My life was never the same again after I watched it.
Reply 36
In terms of theatrically released films, Robocop 3, The Happening or Transformers 2 . Not much between them, although I would venture Robocop 3 as being the worst of the bunch, as it destroyed a previously pretty great series.

Non-theatrically released would have to be Dinoshark, but that's so bad it's hilarious!
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.....yes I know it has won numerous awards but I just didn't like it :P
Silent hill was pretty bad, as was nicolas cage's remake of the wickerman. I saw a tiny bit of that twilight film where they were in a field in some sort of weird cat like stand off, pretty sure I would have hated that film as well if i watched it all.

There's probably more but I blocked them out my memory.
Reply 39
Barely Legal and Contagion are both awful films. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending