The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

This time 2moro it will be all over thank god. Gud luck to anyone else that has an interview 2moro
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Goodluck everyone xxxx:smile:
Reply 2982
Good luck everyone :smile: xxx
Original post by Lilo27
Mine is mental health what's yours?

Children's :smile: this is my fourth time applying fourth time lucky hopefully!

Good luck everyone with your interviews! :smile:
Dont hear anythin till may it was grand. Yeah they asked had i any questions but i didnt
Reply 2985
Original post by SuperNewYorkGirl
Children's :smile: this is my fourth time applying fourth time lucky hopefully!

Good luck everyone with your interviews! :smile:

I have everything crossed for you :smile:
Reply 2986
hellooo,
i have my interview next week! (wed 7th) in mbc building on lisburn road? has anyone else got theirs there?? its beside the city hospital (is this right?? )

also if anyone who has had their interview would they mind helping :frown::frown::frown: with interview questions, do they ask you about personal experience, or current issues. (i have applied for mental health) also i have seen from the previous years that the interview is scored out of 25, and to get a conditional offer scores need to be 20+ ! sooo if theres anyone on here happens to read this who is currently studying nursing PLEEEEASE could they mail me or help on this?? as to a good solid answer on the likes of the communication and literacy/numeracy questions!! also what else should i look into to help me be the best prepared for interview? or what is other people doing to prepare??

anyhelp would be great! i want this soooooo bad :frown::frown: would mean so much!!

(:frown:: rant over!

xox
Reply 2987
has anyone got interview for midwifery yet ??????? New to all this so any help would be great . Thanks
Original post by bluesole
has anyone got interview for midwifery yet ??????? New to all this so any help would be great . Thanks

No not as yet bluesole x

Nope not yet! i havent even heard from Nursing! starting to panic :frown:
Got my letter today for the 22nd march! So nervous now! Hope everyone's go ok :smile:
Original post by catherinec18
Nope not yet! i havent even heard from Nursing! starting to panic :frown:

I have applied for adult and have heard nothing. I am in the same boat as you, thinking I may have to try again next year. I know this sound terrible but I dont know what I did wrong in the application form. I have all the necessary essential criteria required.
Original post by Tyronenew
I have applied for adult and have heard nothing. I am in the same boat as you, thinking I may have to try again next year. I know this sound terrible but I dont know what I did wrong in the application form. I have all the necessary essential criteria required.

i have an interview for magee but i havent heard from queens! when i rang i was told they send out interviews in alphabetical order in which they recieved them! so im hoping i will hear soon because i didnt send mine off untill the 2nd last day as i was waiting on references! dont panic you still might hear! :smile:
well done to every1 who got an interview!

So what is everyone planning on wearing? im unsure what to wear for my magee interview! Last yr i went v smart! pencil skirt and a shirt! but i was so uncomfortable it really wasnt me! I was thinking that this yr i was going to go smart casual? what does ever1 think?
i have an interview for magee but i havent heard from queens! when i rang i was told they send out interviews in alphabetical order in which they recieved them! so im hoping i will hear soon because i didnt send mine off untill the 2nd last day as i was waiting on references! dont panic you still might hear! :smile:

oh dear........ I sent mine off about a week after the applications came out!!! Although the references would have been a couple of weeks later.........

I wish you all the very best for Magee.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2995
well done to every1 who got an interview!

So what is everyone planning on wearing? im unsure what to wear for my magee interview! Last yr i went v smart! pencil skirt and a shirt! but i was so uncomfortable it really wasnt me! I was thinking that this yr i was going to go smart casual? what does ever1 think?

Wear what you are comfortable wearing better to be comfortable and casual than smart and fidgety. I find the more comfortable you are the more confident you are :smile: I plan on trying a few different things I'm quite comfortable in a dress. Any excuse to go shopping :smile:
Reply 2996

As far as I know letters are still being sent so fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 2997
Hi, does anyone have their interview today? it seems really early for an interview! so nervous lol
Reply 2998
Original post by skint flint
No not as yet bluesole x

me neither :frown: x
Reply 2999
Original post by Scoachie
Hi, does anyone have their interview today? it seems really early for an interview! so nervous lol

is your interview tooday?? good luck (:

xo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending