The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
she looks dreadful
are you sure OP?

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Even without makeup she is pretty fine. If my gf looked like that when she was rough then dayum I would be happy.
Reply 3
She's not ugly, but there are way more attractive women out there.
Overrated IMO, but would still plow with the force of a thousand jumbo jets.
Reply 5
Hmmm. I think everyone can look both ugly and pretty depending on how they do their hair/makeup etc and depending on the photo they're in.
Reply 6
Original post by geetar
She's not ugly, but there are way more attractive women out there.

No way, she may not be the most attractive celebrity, but she is still high up there.

And in terms of normal people (non celebrity) she is extremely attractive... Anyone who would say that she is less than a 10/10 is deluded and living in a fantasy world.

(edit) seriously what is it with people giving me negative ratings for me pointing out how insanely hot megan fox is, while yes she is overrated she is still far more attractive than 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of normal people
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by kingsarecool
megan-fox-no-makeup.jpg
she has no personality.
She looks dreadful.
she doesn't smile.
She's talentless.

Let's be honest if you pulled her you'd be telling your mates about it for the next decade and build a statue in honour of the event.
you're ugly!
Reply 9
Original post by dean01234
No way, she may not be the most attractive celebrity, but she is still high up there.

And in terms of normal people (non celebrity) she is extremely attractive... Anyone who would say that she is less than a 10/10 is deluded and living in a fantasy world.

So, you agree with me. Thanks.
Original post by geetar
So, you agree with me. Thanks.

you said women (implying normal women) not celebrities...

I said celebrities.
Reply 11
Too freckly
Awful dress sense
Gormless expression
Wonky teeth
and a tramp stamp to seal the deal

4/10 would not bang

The only thing she really has going for her is her piercing blue eyes which need correct lighting, makeup and a camera man to look stunning as the first picture and the photoshoot demonstrate.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
r ewe blind?
Reply 13
Original post by dean01234
you said women (implying normal women) not celebrities...

I said celebrities.

I can think of a few normal women who are better looking than her. Not many, but a few.
Reply 14
Right... even in that 'bad' photo, she looks pretty.
Okcupid did some study on this. Fox is one of the most controversial celebs out there. Much more a love or hate case. Apparently that controversial beauty is more valued than classical looks, in the eyes of the beholder.

The more you know.
Reply 16
I don't think she's 'ugly', but I think she was/is still massively over rated as being one of the hottest females in the world. She has a hot body but facially...I just don't get it.
Original post by TheHansa
Too freckly
Awful dress sense
Gormless expression
Wonky teeth
and a tramp stamp to seal the deal

4/10 would not bang

You have to be taking the p***,

what for you is a 10, there isn't anyone who is 6 higher than megan fox.

So you will die alone because of your messed up, deluded rating of women and standards that are incredibly high...
Original post by geetar
I can think of a few normal women who are better looking than her. Not many, but a few.

I need to spend more time with you...

I don't think I have seen, let alone met a girl who I would pick over megan fox...
Reply 19
Original post by snapper1
I don't think she's 'ugly', but I think she was/is still massively over rated as being one of the hottest females in the world. She has a hot body but facially...I just don't get it.

You look a bit like her actually......:colone: