The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Discovery Heights

This is for anyone living in Plymouths Discovery Heights accommodation.

EDIT: Woo 1,000+ views!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
flat 306

:smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
702!
Original post by katthorpe
702!

I swear I have you on skype don't I :biggrin:?

And its nice to see more TSR folk in discovery heights!
Reply 4
305 :smile:
Reply 5
Slowly getting excited to live in Disc Heights. It is definitely the best of the Unite halls in terms of location! Was a bit worried about going back into halls after a year living with mates in a house but starting to get very excited about meeting new people and having another go at destroying my liver in the way living in halls only can.
Original post by Wardy_1
Slowly getting excited to live in Disc Heights. It is definitely the best of the Unite halls in terms of location! Was a bit worried about going back into halls after a year living with mates in a house but starting to get very excited about meeting new people and having another go at destroying my liver in the way living in halls only can.

Well, I'm a first year! But, I'm still quite excited :biggrin: it's so close to the university though its fantastic for lazy people like me! What are you studying? Such a shame your 500 or so rooms away! (Not that it works like that but still!)
Reply 7
Original post by PieEatingHorses
I swear I have you on skype don't I :biggrin:?

And its nice to see more TSR folk in discovery heights!

Maybe? aha i need to use skype more
Reply 8
I'm third year btw. But first year in halls.x
Original post by katthorpe
I'm third year btw. But first year in halls.x

Apologies for the slow reply. Awesome, maybe I'll see you there!
Reply 10
I'm in 505 :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by becky_dawn
I'm in 505 :smile:

I'm in 505 too! :smile: It's good to see someone else in the same flat as me already as I only booked the room about 20 minutes ago :tongue: Where abouts are you from?
Reply 12
Yay! Really? When I looked months ago it said we had a full flat? And I'm from down south, you?
Reply 13
Ooh really? Maybe someone dropped out then because when I looked yesterday I was the 7th one :smile: Aaah lovely, me too! I'm from the South West in Newquay! What course are you doing? Have you heard from anyone else in our flat?
Aww man, why can't someone from my halls be on TSR!

Oh? There is 8 people in your halls? Theres only 6 in my flat. :O
Reply 15
Ah okay that's cool! I'm from Bournemouth :smile: Im doing photography at the college. How about you? And nope not heard from anyone else, been looking around for ages! When are you moving in?

And yep, A-G :smile:
Reply 16
Ooh lovely, I viewed Bournemouth Uni and had a look around the town, it looked really nice :smile: Aah nice, that sounds great! I'm doing Psychology at the uni. Ahaa just 5 more people to find then :P I have no clue yet, I know it starts from the 6th but I'm on holiday until the 8th and then need to sort everything out when I get back, so I was thinking a couple of days before freshers starts most probably! Have you decided when your moving in? Do you have facebook so we can chat on there? :smile:
Reply 17
Yeah I do like Bournemouth, but the uni was too close to home! Ah that's cool, my sisters just finished doing psychology at the uni, she's staying on to do masters. And ah fair doos. I think I'm going to move stuff in around the 10th maybe stay a night with a friend then go home and move in properly around the 15th. and yeah of course I do :smile: I think it's just facebook.com/becky.prevett
Reply 18
Thanks! I'll add you now :smile:
Hey everyone :smile: congratulations on getting into Plymouth University! : D Just to say there are still 3 more spots in my halls at Unite - Discovery heights. If you decide to tell me :biggrin:!

Quick Reply

Latest