The Student Room Group

Am I Fat Or 'Curvy?'

Hi
As you've all probably noticed, there are lots of Fat vs Curvy vs Slim threads lately and they got me wondering about myself.
I would class myself as chubby, but as the line between Fat/Curvy/Chubby/Thick etc is so blurred, I was wondering what everyone else thought.

I have been told in the past that I'm chubby/squishy.
Also from a health perspective, I weigh 10 stone 2, and am 5'7, measurements are 37-29-36 and I'm a size 12
I'm not fishing for anything, hence the anon, and just want a general opinion
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Definitely not fat, why would you think that?
Reply 2
You have an hourglass figure, good legs and boobs.

Quit complaining. :p:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
As you've all probably noticed, there are lots of Fat vs Curvy vs Slim threads lately and they got me wondering about myself.
I would class myself as chubby, but as the line between Fat/Curvy/Chubby/Thick etc is so blurred, I was wondering what everyone else thought.

I have been told in the past that I'm chubby/squishy.
Also from a health perspective, I weigh 10 stone 2, and am 5'7, measurements are 37-29-36 and I'm a size 12
I'm not fishing for anything, hence the anon, and just want a general opinion
Thanks

If you're chubby/ fat then I'm obese, you look fine :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
I would say quite large
Hmm I wouldn't call you thick or chubby really, I'd say that you have curves.

Though it seems like in the first photo you are sucking your tummy in (no offence if you aren't :tongue: just that it looks really flat) and also that in the second photo the leggings you are wearing are a bit too tight, which distorts seeing what your curves are actually like :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by meenu89
If you're fat then I'm obese, you look fine :smile:

Yeah i second that, you're fretting over nothing x
Reply 7
Original post by Cephalus
I would say quite large

Ignore him. You're not by most people's standards.
Reply 8
I want your hips. :love: I'm skinny and I hate it! I would love to be like this.

EDIT: why on earth have I been negged for this? Is it because I was saying I'm skinny, and implying she isn't? Because by skinny, I meant I'm medically underweight.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Your figure is fine, don't worry.
Reply 10
Juicy.
You have a damn fine body if you ask me.
You are "fat".

Your stomach is not flat. You also have fat to lose in the neighbouring hip area. And a size 12 is toward the bigger size spectrum.

You don't look too bad, but you do have fat to lose if you want a really great feminine body.
Curvy with a little fat on you. A little bit of gym work and you'd have a bang tidy figure as opposed to a decent one. :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Lucia.
Ignore him. You're not by most people's standards.

There's no point lying to the girl.
exactly what someone else said, if your fat then what the hell am i? :eek:
Reply 16
:colondollar: sorry, have had a few problems with body image and such, but thank you all for replying, its really appreciated
Reply 17
Not fat, quite nicely proportioned actually. Perhaps a little toning might help if you are feeling bad about yourself? :dontknow: But that's just nitpicking...
pancake butt
Reply 19
You're hot. I want your figure. No homo.

My first measurements are same as yours but last one is 42! :O

Yeah you look good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending