The Student Room Group

Child Nursing Interview at Bangor University

I have an interview at Bangor University on the 25th January 2013. I have received no information about what the interview will contain. I was just hoping someone who has had an interview or is studying the course at Bangor will be able to help shed some light on what I should expect so that I can prepare for it.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by EmmaF93
I have an interview at Bangor University on the 25th January 2013. I have received no information about what the interview will contain. I was just hoping someone who has had an interview or is studying the course at Bangor will be able to help shed some light on what I should expect so that I can prepare for it.

Thanks

How was your interview? I'm waiting to hear off Bangor still!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I have my interview for Bangor 12th March for children's nursing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by samf_89
I have my interview for Bangor 12th March for children's nursing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have my interview on the 12th March too!
Reply 4
Original post by SophieB_87
I have my interview on the 12th March too!

Ohhh really! Do you know anything about the interview process at Bangor?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by samf_89
Ohhh really! Do you know anything about the interview process at Bangor?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. There wasn't any information in my invitation letter. The website mentions the numeracy and literacy tests and also group activities.
Reply 6
Not really. There wasn't any information in my invitation letter. The website mentions the numeracy and literacy tests and also group activities.

Yeah no info on my letter too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hey guys. I had my Interview in January. The interview process for me was a short one. We had to write an essay on a health issue that mattered to us. It can be absolutely anything. We then had a one to one interview and got to leave. It was stress free and the interview staff were lovely. Your interview process may be different.
Reply 8
Original post by EmmaF93
Hey guys. I had my Interview in January. The interview process for me was a short one. We had to write an essay on a health issue that mattered to us. It can be absolutely anything. We then had a one to one interview and got to leave. It was stress free and the interview staff were lovely. Your interview process may be different.

Sounds like my kind of interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Has anyone heard from Bangor yet following their interview?
Reply 10
Has anyone heard from Bangor yet following their interview?

No, have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
No :frown: everytime I get an e-mail I keep hoping it's from UCAS. I'd just rather know one way or the other!
Reply 12
No :frown: everytime I get an e-mail I keep hoping it's from UCAS. I'd just rather know one way or the other!

Me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I've had a letter today from Bangor. I've been offered a place on the waiting list. *fingers crossed* a place becomes available!
Reply 14
I've had a letter today from Bangor. I've been offered a place on the waiting list. *fingers crossed* a place becomes available!

Aww, that's brill news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15

Well done that's fab news. I got a place on the course. I'm so happy :biggrin: fingers crossed I get the grade.
Reply 16
Original post by EmmaF93
Well done that's fab news. I got a place on the course. I'm so happy :biggrin: fingers crossed I get the grade.

Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think this means there are no more places available at Bangor? I've still heard nothing from them
Reply 18
Original post by olivialindop
Do you think this means there are no more places available at Bangor? I've still heard nothing from them

I've not heard anything off them either

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a interview on the 8th of February for adult nursing and still heard nothing back. I rang up and the lady said it could be a month in till I hear.

Quick Reply

Latest