The Student Room Group

Wet yourself at school

This is considered to be the ultimate in embarrassment so it would be interesting to see how many stories people have.

Me personally I did it in year four as we had to stand still at the end of playtime till we were told to go in. Unfortunately I had wanted the toilet and not gone as I was going to go before lesson but by then it was too late. It was even worse for my friend he wet himself in year seven during the first week as he was too scared to ask the teacher if he could go to the toilet so ended up sitting there and wetting himself.

Scroll to see replies

Yeah i cant remember when, think i did in year 1 and 2, probably even 3. lol
One of my close friends who I've known since I was born (she's also my 2nd cousin) was bursting for the loo once, in year 2 or something and our teacher wouldn't let her go. So my friend just wet herself there and then on my teachers shoes!

It's a story that always gets brought up. This same girl also weed in the ball pit at a kids playzone place once. You couldn't tell whereabouts in the pit she did it so everyone kept treading in it. Yuck.
ive never wet myself as i have a bladder of steel..

but i have pooed myself..haha..when i was in nursery, probably 3? I remember being really told off by a woman and being so upset, she wasn't very nice too me..and i complain too my mum now that i was abused as a child
I think pooing yourself would be slightly worse in terms of smell and consistency, drying potential etc :p:

Personally, I survived school without soiling myself :proud:
i probably have THE most embarrassing of these stories!!!

okay, so we're on a school residential in London in Year 6, and i don't realise how much i need the toilet, and i end up wetting myself in the Things Gallery of the National Science Museum. the toilets were 10 metres away :O
randomgirl
Personally, I survived school without soiling myself :proud:

:dito:
My sister wet herself in year 5 when she was standing on top of a table telling everyone to be quiet, and then she had a coughing fit and wet herself. I don't think shes ever got over it!
Yes I wet myself in year 12.
I wet myself on purpose once when I was about 6. One of my best friends said it was really cool to wee a little bit in your knickers because thats what happened to all women.
I think she was confused about the whole period issue if you know what I mean.

Anyway I wet myself, soon realised it wasnt cool and cried for a very long time.

I can't believe I'm admitting this on TSR, but oh well clearly I'm a bit strange.
Reply 10
mollymustard
I wet myself on purpose once when I was about 6. One of my best friends said it was really cool to wee a little bit in your knickers because thats what happened to all women.
I think she was confused about the whole period issue if you know what I mean.

Anyway I wet myself, soon realised it wasnt cool and cried for a very long time.

I can't believe I'm admitting this on TSR, but oh well clearly I'm a bit strange.

lol that's quite funny. Maybe not periods - pregnancy can mess your bladder up big-style! My mum and her friends always tell me about the fun I've yet got to come - once you've been pregnant you wee when you laugh apparently.

My sister came home from school at lunchtime today because she wet herself (she's 6) - queuing up for lunch in front of all the infants. She came home and was so upset that I baked with her just to cheer her up!
Someone in my class pissed and **** themselves at the same time in Year 7. Beat that.
kamie

My sister came home from school at lunchtime today because she wet herself (she's 6) - queuing up for lunch in front of all the infants. She came home and was so upset that I baked with her just to cheer her up!

Aww its so nice you cheered her up! You sound like the ideal big sister :smile:

I think everyones weed themselves at one time or another, these things are soon forgotten about anyway!
Reply 13
Never soiled myself at school, thank ****!

One girl did it in wonderful style in yr 6 tho...didn't ask to go whilst sitting in an art lesson, and suddenly she just let it flow- it cascaded over the sides of her chair like a waterfall.
Reply 14
lol Never done this, thank god.
Reply 15
omg this happened to me more times than i care to remember! i pissed my pants in the playground in year 3! everyone laughed at me and i ran away crying :frown:

i did it again in year 4. i couldnt stop laughing when a friend got trapped inside a room which had a sign on the door saying "keep out. staff only". my poor friend was ****ting herself because she thought she would get caught by our teacher and be expelled or something.

i am one of those people who will laugh at anything, even if it's not meant to be funny. its just how i am :biggrin:
x-x-xamyx-x-x
One of my close friends who I've known since I was born (she's also my 2nd cousin) was bursting for the loo once, in year 2 or something and our teacher wouldn't let her go. So my friend just wet herself there and then on my teachers shoes!

Aww, bless! Poor kid (well she wouldn't be now but still). Aww. Teachers are mean to little kids.
I did it when I was 6! I begged the teacher to be let out of class, told her I was going to wet myself, and she said I couldn't go until I "finished my maths". 6 years old! Sake. My parents went to the school and went absolutely mental at her for it, hahaha.
I wet myself in year 2 I can't remember why but I have a feeling it was semi-intentional, can't remember. I remember I was given these shorts. It might have been simply to get to wear shorts I dunno.

I wet myself twice in the street. Once when I was waiting for my mum who was in the shop, the second time when my mum was talking to my her neighbour who can talk for england. I was 6-7 at that time I think.
Reply 19
brown
i did it again in year 4. i couldnt stop laughing when a friend got trapped inside a room which had a sign on the door saying "keep out. staff only". my poor friend was ****ting herself because she thought she would get caught by our teacher and be expelled or something.

Piss, excreta and pre-pubescents? The Marquis de Sade would've been proud.

Latest