London

Rosebery Hall Questions/Answers/Applications

Scroll to see replies

I'm arriving on the 28th.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Everyone who is cool will be there on the 28th. Anyone who is there earlier is possibly gay, probably not cool and definetely not worth your time of day.

but seriously, 28th!
Reply 22
The Sherminator
I applied already, and wasn't given options to pick particular wings or streets... oh well... it looked like a good place, i did want ensuite single and yes you can prolong the staying periods, which is what I want to do. If loads stay over in december than i will stay as well, but for sure staying in April.

You can extend the stay? ****ing ace. I will do that for sure, I'm gonna have so much stuff moving it out will be impractical.
Jxhn
Everyone who is cool will be there on the 28th. Anyone who is there earlier is possibly gay, probably not cool and definetely not worth your time of day.

but seriously, 28th!

I am considered cool, not gay and worth your time of day, arriving on the 20th of September :biggrin::biggrin: I may postpone it though. :s-smilie:
Reply 24
One more question concerning the "Sharing Form".: Is it to be filled out by any student who is offered a room or only by those who got twin rooms? I guess it is for everyone since they use the data to allocate areas (not rooms!) but I am not sure...
tobeC15
One more question concerning the "Sharing Form".: Is it to be filled out by any student who is offered a room or only by those who got twin rooms? I guess it is for everyone since they use the data to allocate areas (not rooms!) but I am not sure...

I didn't fill it in and still got my accommodation confirmation.
Reply 26
Just wanted to know if it is only for people who share a room since I am offered a single and for me, it seems as if everyone can to fill it in no matter whether one's got a single or shared. True?
Anyway, how long did it take them to send you the accommodation confirmation? I have sent the deposit end of last week.
tobeC15
Just wanted to know if it is only for people who share a room since I am offered a single and for me, it seems as if everyone can to fill it in no matter whether one's got a single or shared. True?
Anyway, how long did it take them to send you the accommodation confirmation? I have sent the deposit end of last week.

It took them quite some time after the deposit, more than a month I think. I was also offered a single room and didn't fill in that form. Wait for the others' to reply before filling it in if you like. I unsure about that sharing form but as I said, I left it blank in the end.
Reply 28
I got annoyed and refused to fill it in, doesn't make any difference...
John, you have to request it and I guess they should be fine with it, I read it somewhere on the site.

But mine is a 40 week contract and I will be leaving during the winter, I need to ask them if they can refund me that time period :biggrin:
Although something tells me they won't :rolleyes:
Reply 30
how long do we have to pay the deposit? I want to find out which uni i have got in before i part with money :eek:
speedy_s
how long do we have to pay the deposit? I want to find out which uni i have got in before i part with money :eek:

You get the deposit back if you don't go/don't get in as far as I am aware.
Reply 32
It would be humorous if LSE just ran off with your deposit
"Well if your gonna reject us for cambridge, we'll keep that 200 pounds, suck on that" *LSE (an abstract concept) dances off to the sunset....*
lol, on a lighter note, does anyone know how wide-ranging the selection of drinks at the bar is?
DannyBoy123
lol, on a lighter note, does anyone know how wide-ranging the selection of drinks at the bar is?

Thats all you seem to care about! :rolleyes:
Oi Oi! It's not ALL I care about lol. In any case it's a valid question, I'm just interested is all. :biggrin:
The Sherminator
Thats all you seem to care about! :rolleyes:

+ Ladies and sports. Ah, maybe bit of education as well since its the LSE. :biggrin: :biggrin:
You've got it sussed! :wink: Is it wrong that my priorities are basically in that order (drinking-girls-sport-work)? haha. :biggrin:

In any case I won't put up with rubbish beer...unless it is outrageously cheap of course. :biggrin:
DannyBoy123
You've got it sussed! :wink: Is it wrong that my priorities are basically in that order (drinking-girls-sport-work)? haha. :biggrin:

In any case I won't put up with rubbish beer...unless it is outrageously cheap of course. :biggrin:

I am in a similar league. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 39
What kinda beers are you hoping for? Its more than likely gonna be Fosters, Carling etc etc if we are lucky some XXXX. In an ideal world? Nastro Azzuro Peroni on tap, San Miguel on Tap and Corona's with Lime :wink:

Quick Reply