The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Pepe :love:
Not convinced so far today, we seem so poor defensively, we seem unable to deal with things, and arn't closing them down enough...
We're looking decent going forward though
Reply 1062
It's simple really, no ones picking up play. Alonso's trying but you can't expect him to be immense at passing AND annihilating everyone... that's Masch's job. We just need Masch on the pitch :frown:

EDIT:

**** first half. Bring on Babel to spicen it up.

Also, haven't seen Gerrard at all. I've seen him track a few players back a couple of times, in an attempt of sandwhiching a Leige player. Other than that - no idea.
Reply 1063
Shocking.
Laevis
Shocking.

Don't fret, I'm sure a dodgy decision sometime late in the game will still see you through :p:. But yep, you've played awful.
Reply 1065
OMG did you hear that sky sports pundit, forgot his name, Paul something (not Merson).

He said that Liverpool were playing narrow, but he doesn't know whether Liverpool had enough quality on the bench; he said he doesn't know if Cavalieri has the quality to come on and change the game. That pissed me off no-end, do your homework!!! :frown:
Reply 1066
v1oXx-
OMG did you hear that sky sports pundit, forgot his name, Paul something (not Merson).

He said that Liverpool were playing narrow, but he doesn't know whether Liverpool had enough quality on the bench; he said he doesn't know if Cavalieri has the quality to come on and change the game. That pissed me off no-end, do your homework!!! :frown:

What, you haven't heard? He's the top goal scoring keeper in the Brazilian league :indiff:

What a stupid ****.
v1oXx-

:rofl:
Reply 1068
Extra time... who expected this? :indiff:
Reply 1069
We should have tbh. Liege were excellent in their own backyard, and we've been poor in all our competitive games so far this season.

Although, I must admit, I did think we would step it up and get the job done :/
You'll probably pull through here somehow. But I do have to say I'm relieved Arsenal got Twente and you ended up with this bunch, they seem **** hot.
_MaLc_
Extra time... who expected this? :indiff:

I did :proud:
Reply 1072
We just haven't been up to standard tonight.
Reply 1073
4 minutes before pens :frown:
Reply 1074
Kuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt. He's still **** though.
:rofl:

damn :p:
1-0 :indiff:
ah ****ing jammy bastards
Kuyt - most important player in Liverpools recent history

Fact
The Dutch connection saved you guys there :cool:

Latest