The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE For You

When can we access LSE FY??????? is it after the offer becomes unconditional???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just checked my emails and I received two on the same day, confirmation of my firm acceptance and my login details for LSE4Y. This is necessary in order for you to fill in the Financial Undertaking Form (FUF) and the Student Verification Form (SVF).

I assume in your case it would be the same.
(edited 12 years ago)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
You might be making a mistake and accessing the old LSE4U website which also allows you to log in. I made the same mistake last year.

This si the link for the new LSE4U: https://auth.lse.ac.uk/auth/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Flfy.lse.ac.uk%2Fportal%2Fp%2F&renew=true

Try that.
Reply 3
when did you guys get these emails?i never even got a confirmation of my acceptance!!
Reply 4
I am a mature student, so I got those emails after I proved I had met the offer conditions (by providing the transcript of my final results on the Access course I had been on). I would assume you will get them once the A level results are published and you make LSE your firm choice.
Reply 5
Erm...I just received my LSE for You account and what the...I don't see any FUF or student thngy form link ==" and moments later it says lse for you is having a problem <_< is it just the site having a downtime or what? o.0
Reply 6
oh nevermind it's fixed xD
Reply 7
got my email too :smile:
Reply 8
now waiting for CAS ._.
Reply 9
Original post by WeiChin
now waiting for CAS ._.

had a question............ when applying for the student visa do we need to show additional evidence of fluency in english or will the CAS suffice???
Reply 10
Original post by aakashsaif
had a question............ when applying for the student visa do we need to show additional evidence of fluency in english or will the CAS suffice???

CAS would suffice
Reply 11
is someone facing login trouble today @ LSE for you?????
Reply 12
Original post by kingkhan
is someone facing login trouble today @ LSE for you?????

Actually I have been trying to access LSE for You for about 1 hour and it seems that there is a problem:mad:
Reply 13
Original post by playwright
Actually I have been trying to access LSE for You for about 1 hour and it seems that there is a problem:mad:

To me it gives an error of username/password incorrect. I spoke to LSE admissions office & they told me that on their computer my file is OKIE DOKIE, and in any case I shouldl the "account closing and opening new account form" online, which I did, also I made a phone call at the given number on offer letter to verify my offer cert. as just got confused that perhaps my data has been deleted though admission offer confirmed that it won't be deleted in any case as they have both formats of each applicant's file (i.e. hard & soft), in any case the phone verification is OK. I guess there computer system is down today.... lets see...
Reply 14
I contacted the lse for you office through e-mail. They said they made some changes, but after that my account was still unavailable. I explained to him that there are other students facing the same problem too. I didn't receive a second answer, but I believe that there's a problem with their system. I hope they 'll fix it soon. You think I should create a new account???
Reply 15
I contacted the lse for you office through e-mail. They said they made some changes, but after that my account was still unavailable. I explained to him that there are other students facing the same problem too. I didn't receive a second answer, but I believe that there's a problem with their system. I hope they 'll fix it soon. You think I should create a new account???

Have they made changes only to your account/file or to the whole website of lse for you???

I don't know but to me they advised to make a new acoount, and I made the account after receiving email from Admissions.do.not.reply.
Reply 16
Hey I can't access it either.... I thought my password was wrong and reset it but i still can't get in! :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by rivda
Hey I can't access it either.... I thought my password was wrong and reset it but i still can't get in! :frown:

I did that too but no progress :frown:

I tried to track my app. @ Imperial, & this is what I got:

Imperial College Student e-Service is currently unavailable due to routine system maintenance.

Maintenance of this system occurs between 18:00 and 23:59 on a Thursday and occasionally at other times during the week or at weekends.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I guess most of the unis are maintaining their servers.
Reply 18
Original post by kingkhan
Have they made changes only to your account/file or to the whole website of lse for you???

I don't know but to me they advised to make a new acoount, and I made the account after receiving email from Admissions.do.not.reply.

Since it is a general problem I don't know if it is a good idea to create a new account. I hope that they 'll fix it by Monday.
I think they made changes only in my account, but nothing happened. After you created a new account did you manage to enter the system?
Reply 19
Since it is a general problem I don't know if it is a good idea to create a new account. I hope that they 'll fix it by Monday.
I think they made changes only in my account, but nothing happened. After you created a new account did you manage to enter the system?

I just filled the online form and then pressed the send button.... "instructions set" says that it will take few (perhaps 2 to 3) working days to create new id.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest