The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Down 11 going into the half, SMH.
Reply 1041
Jeff Teague just limped off. He best be OK.

At least we've pulled the game back to a 3 point game.
Bill Walker is ballin' at the moment! Seven made threes!

Reply 1043
Wade is back, not feeling good for Miami tbh.
Miami just don't look like a championship team to me. This is only regular season, but they're having problems.
Reply 1045
Not a great game overall, a win is a win though. Some nice individual stats:

Marvin Williams - 5/6 3PT
Smoove - 19 PTs, 11 REBs, 8 ASTs, 3 blocks.
Joe Johnson - 30 PTs
Josh Smith is easily the best player on that team.
Yea baby Chicago-Miami at 8.30 UK time tomorrow!
Whos MVP so far in the season do you think? :biggrin:
Lebron or KD.
Reply 1050
Original post by BigFudamental
Josh Smith is easily the best player on that team.

On his day he's one of the best players in the league, he'd be a superstar if he consistently played as well as he can, but he's ridiculously inconsistent. He'll have nights where he's as good as anyone at everything, and the next game he'll be anonymous except for firing up mid-range shooters and missing them. I'd take Johnson over Smith any day for that reason alone. He's fairly consistent, is clutch, great offensive player and good defender. I'd probably say Al Horford is more valuable too, we're only stepping up without him because Smith (thankfully) has stepped up.
Reply 1051
Original post by johnharris19944
Whos MVP so far in the season do you think? :biggrin:

So far, hard to say.

But I'd say Lebron. And I don't see anyone stopping him getting the award.

Also, I might be a bit late, but did anyone see this:

Lol, I have no idea what O'Neal is doing. Howard would smash him to pieces.
Reply 1052
oh ffs can't watch this miama and chicago :sigh:

This sucks :colonhash:
Im gonna go with Lebron right now as well haha the dudes just on fire. Then the next is all a toss up for me between Love,Bryant and Durant. Howard would be there but he seems to have had a couple poor games maybe thats all the trade rumors affecting him though so ?
Reply 1054
Original post by johnharris19944
Im gonna go with Lebron right now as well haha the dudes just on fire. Then the next is all a toss up for me between Love,Bryant and Durant. Howard would be there but he seems to have had a couple poor games maybe thats all the trade rumors affecting him though so ?

Love needs to improve on his defense if he's going to be in the running. Fantastic player though.

Howard just needs to start making more free throws and he'd be a scoring champ. Going to a team that isn't **** without him would also help, but a midseason trade wouldn't help his chances of getting the MVP.
Reply 1055
Miami and chicaga and what a time this game is on. **** yeah ffs :king1:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by S-man10
Miami and chicaga and what a time this game is on. **** yeah ffs :king1:

Chicago have done well to stay in this
Reply 1057
Derrick Rose ffs :adore:
Reply 1058
Rose is such a beast in the 4th.
Reply 1059
This is good for the Bulls. Even if they go down to the Heat now, Deng and Watson are still to come back. And with Rose improving all the time, they're looking good.

Latest