The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE vet nursing

Has anyone heard back about your application for this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there - my daugher has an interview on 17th March. She heard a week or two ago if that helps at all.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by petparadise123
Has anyone heard back about your application for this?

yes i have had my interview for vet nursing there in december and recieved an offer in january - not sure if this helps :s-smilie:

good luck with your application where else have you applied and heard from?
I applied on Jan 15th and had an offer for biovet from them weeks ago. This is my own vet nursing application:s-smilie: Do you get an invite to interview by email/post/on UCAS? hope I havent missed it!
Thanks for your replies btw :smile: I have checked the page on UWe that they send me, and it says that they havent replied for vet nursing yet, so dont think i could of missed anything.
Reply 5
Original post by petparadise123
I applied on Jan 15th and had an offer for biovet from them weeks ago. This is my own vet nursing application:s-smilie: Do you get an invite to interview by email/post/on UCAS? hope I havent missed it!

yay on the biovet offer :smile: i got my invite to interview by post, where else have you applied to?
They are in my signature :smile:
Reply 7
Hi - my DD got her interview by email and then a letter the next day. She applied at the beginning of December so maybe they are dealing with them in batches by date???? I must admit she was getting a bit worried 'cause we went to an open day there and she absolutely loved it - I'm sure it will be one of her final two if she is lucky enough to get an offer.
Reply 8
Original post by alice456
yes i have had my interview for vet nursing there in december and recieved an offer in january - not sure if this helps :s-smilie:

good luck with your application where else have you applied and heard from?

How was the interview? and where else have you applied if you don't mind me asking.
Reply 9
Original post by shelly1
How was the interview? and where else have you applied if you don't mind me asking.

its fine :smile: the interview was fine, felt quite informal, i was quite nervous though as it was my first interview and the speech was quite nervewracking! but overall it was fine :smile: i have also applied to nottingham trent, rvc and harper adams where else has your daughter applied to?
(edited 12 years ago)
its fine :smile: the interview was fine, felt quite informal, i was quite nervous though as it was my first interview and the speech was quite nervewracking! but overall it was fine :smile: i have also applied to nottingham trent, rvc and harper adams where else has your daughter applied to?

They are in my signature haha :smile:
I'm glad your interview went well though!
Reply 11
Original post by EyesSetToKill
They are in my signature haha :smile:
I'm glad your interview went well though!

haha where do you think will be your first and second choices?
what work experience have you done?

Probably UWE and RVC :biggrin:

I did 4 months at an Animal Sanctuary and so far 2 weeks at a vet Surgery. I am planning on going back to the Surgery in the summer after exams ^-^

How about you ? :smile:

Probably UWE and RVC :biggrin:

I did 4 months at an Animal Sanctuary and so far 2 weeks at a vet Surgery. I am planning on going back to the Surgery in the summer after exams ^-^

How about you ? :smile:
Reply 14
i have done 2 weeks at a vets with 4 weeks booked, about 3 weeks at the rspca, 2 days lambing, 4 days at a cattery, 3 years at a stables, 1 day at a llama farm and a day at another rescue centre.

im not too sure which will be my first and second choices yet, i think it will depend on offers as i liked all the places i applied to so im not too bothered :smile:

good luck with all your interviews :smile:
btw your bunny is very cute :biggrin:
i have done 2 weeks at a vets with 4 weeks booked, about 3 weeks at the rspca, 2 days lambing, 4 days at a cattery, 3 years at a stables, 1 day at a llama farm and a day at another rescue centre.

im not too sure which will be my first and second choices yet, i think it will depend on offers as i liked all the places i applied to so im not too bothered :smile:

good luck with all your interviews :smile:
btw your bunny is very cute :biggrin:

Wow that's absolutely loads!! I bet lambing was really cool :smile:
That's fair enough, they are all great universities!

Thank you, I hope your application goes well too.
Haha thanks, she's a rescue :3
Reply 16
Original post by EyesSetToKill
Wow that's absolutely loads!! I bet lambing was really cool :smile:
That's fair enough, they are all great universities!

Thank you, I hope your application goes well too.
Haha thanks, she's a rescue :3

lambing was awesome, i really loved it :smile:

thanks, i hope so too!! where did you rescue your bunny from?
Still nothing! Is anyone else in the same postition?
Really? I got an email and letter a month ago and my interview is on saturday!

Have you checked spam folders and everything?
Still nothing, i recieved a log in to a page on their site a few days after applying, and it says about my biovet offer on there and ucas track, but otherwise nothing. Did they put anything on the UWE page or UCAS track when you were invited to the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest