The Student Room Group

How British are you?

Scroll to see replies

Should've been more questions about British values etc. Not about things that the average citizen would have no clue about. (I mean come on, who on earth is supposed to know how many MEP's we have? :s-smilie:)
Original post by Dragon_Keeper
9/24 ... meh I had better pack my bags

The questions are so odd. Mostly political and social history, with some current political knowledge thrown in. It's stuff that isn't really taught in schools. Seriously, who studied the Huguenots? It was all WWI and the Tudors >.<
42%, you may as well deport me now. Preferably to a warm country with nice beaches.
Then again I rushed through this and guessed a few. If I had a bit more time I would certainly do better.
12/24, Meh.
Reply 104
15/24 , it seems I am not eligible for UK citizenship :frown:

Oh well in that case I wish to be deported to somewhere warm please :biggrin:
11/24 - alot of guesswork
12/24 - I'm a politics students so wouldn't have had any excuse for getting the politics related ones wrong, still quite disappointed in myself though!
You scored 22/24 92%

You are eligible for UK citizenship.

The history questions were definitely my strength on it. Some random things included, for sure. :smile:

The two I got wrong:
- What a U classification means lol.
- When you can drink with a meal when with parents. :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
I got 19/24

But, if I'm honest, I guessed a few of those.

I do pay attention to politics though (although admittedly I'm not really interested in UK politics), so I guess that was helpful.
17/24
71%
Failed apparently, still did better than the majority though
Reply 110
Well I got 5/23. However I don't really believe that is a fair test! There should have been a question based on what volume of tea you consume!
Reply 111
38%, 9/24 :colondollar:
Reply 112
I guessed all of them except 3 and got 13/24.
Reply 113
LOOL! I got 8/24 - 33%

What a joke! =/
How is it nescessary to know if some French guys came over here hundreds of years ago to escape famine? I thought this was meant to be a UK citizenship test not a French history exam!

I got 63% Above average.
Reply 115
I'm not british at all. Not only did I only get 10/24, but I prefer coffee to tea and don't watch Corrie.

**** me, its a good job I'm white, else people would be complaining about how my multicultural presence was irreparably fracturing their local community and calling for my deportation.
Reply 116
8/24, I was born in South Africa (have british citizenship as my dad is scottish) but I've lived here for most of my life so really should've done better... (unless this all gets taught to you before you turn 5)
24/24 and didn't even need to take that test to prove it.
Reply 118
10/24 sheer luck
Original post by worker13
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/make-bradford-british/articles/channel-4-citizenship-test

I got 15/24 and subsequently failed. :ashamed2:
The pass mark is 75%.
Post your scores.

E: I did guess a lot btw.

20/24 - 83%

I guessed a few but I'm surprised, lol. I'm not British at all, I am French! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest