The Student Room Group

Best Pranks in school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dongonaeatu
what the hell is muck up day?

The last day of school for the year 11's or 13's.
Reply 21
Original post by JordanS94
No pranks went on in my school :frown: but there was disgusting vandalism :s-smilie:
A few kids just had a **** in the hallway, a girl wiped her period blood over the toilet walls and lads we peeing on tissues and throwing them on the ceiling :eek3:

Your school was a zoo?
Original post by Rascacielos
The last day of school for the year 11's or 13's.

So why not say the last day?
Reply 23
We once had this teacher who was late to class and kept going out to get stuff during the lesson so each time she went out we all ran off but someone checked to see where she was going so that when she came in and realised we werent there, we'd all run back in again and she just got really confused... We did that quite a few times! haha
Reply 24
So why not say the last day?

Because there is a tradition of 'mucking' up/around the school, hence 'Muck Up' Day.
Original post by yothi5
Your school was a zoo?

Pretty much :lol: I swear most of the students at my school were dropped on their heads repeatedly as a baby :/
Original post by rrss9
Because there is a tradition of 'mucking' up/around the school, hence 'Muck Up' Day.

I have never heard the term "muck up" day before. Last day is sufficient to get the point across. It just made her sound stupid, as you are doing right now.
Reply 27
on our last day of year 11 someone set the fire alarm off so we had all left and the rest of the school was evacuated haha
someone else once let some fruit flies loose in the science labs
Reply 28
I have never heard the term "muck up" day before. Last day is sufficient to get the point across. It just made her sound stupid, as you are doing right now.

It makes me sound stupid?! Please, coming from the one being picky about one term that's being used, a little bit hypocritical.
Not in my school, but in a local college a few of my friends go to someone's wiped feces all over the toilet walls. Eight times. Gross, but if I'm perfectly honest, hilarious.
(edited 11 years ago)

You are the one who has never heard a fairly common term

How does that make the other 2 posters look stupid?
People used to order Pizza at my college and use a teacher's name, so that when the Pizza arrived, the delivery person would go to reception and say that one of the teachers orderd a pizza and then they'd have to pay for it.

Also, let me introduce you to John Green and his legendary High School Prank:
[video="youtube;Lht_JH2xi6w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lht_JH2xi6w&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLFpGgmLaqRN5Nsvx0DCdvoA[/video]
Reply 32
me and my friend nicked all the clockes we could get during our last day of high school and hid them all in our form room. our teacher walked in and someone asked what the time was and he looked up at the clock and was like 'half past fo.....why are there two clocks.' he had to spend the rest of the day finding them randomly hidden in his room then return them with an appology to some very disgruntled teachers! i think we managed to get about 50 clocks....not very many in comparison with the size of the school...but enough to make it an effective prank :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by maz :)
on our last day of year 11 someone set the fire alarm off so we had all left and the rest of the school was evacuated haha
someone else once let some fruit flies loose in the science labs

Wait, so someone presses the fire alarm once and you guys think it's a prank? You should have been at my school. Every year it is guaranteed to go off several times, in year 9-10 we went through months where it would go off weekly during the same period, sometimes several times a week, they had to get year 8's to stand at all the fire alarm things.

Several other things happened which I totally disprove of:
In year 7 we had a maths teacher nobody listened to so she would go in the cupboard and lock herself in crying then coming back out later - so horrible I know, she had to leave.

We had a history teacher in year 9 nobody listened too so she left too. We had one RE teacher nobody liked but I thought was nice, she was a bit evil though, if you put your hand near your nose she would give you detention because she thought you were taking the piss out of her. Oh and in year 10 the year 11s went up to her room and threw eggs on her - extremely tight.

Oh and there was this one kid who went up to a bald teacher and slapped him on his head, he was the same kid who would copy up the "lates" and "detentions" from the whiteboard when the teacher told him to copy all the notes from the board.

A lot more stuff happened I just can't remember right now.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
Erm, U6th a couple of years ago put the headmaster's house on ebay and someone bought it. Some others chained all the gates at the school shut, but hid the key inside school so they had to cut the chains.

At my brother's school, they led a cow upstairs in the science block one year apparently.

Original post by mrshinyshoes
The year 13s last year,

3 sheep,
numbered 1,2 and 4.

Teachers spent the whole day looking for sheep number 3 ahahaha :biggrin:
no sheep were harmed in the prank

My school did that with chickens.
Original post by mrshinyshoes
The year 13s last year,

3 sheep,
numbered 1,2 and 4.

Teachers spent the whole day looking for sheep number 3 ahahaha :biggrin:
no sheep were harmed in the prank

Funny how that exact thing seems to happen at every single school, every year... :rolleyes:

Anyway, we just got a few rape alarms, put them up above a roof tile (in a corridor, in the car park etc). That's about it really (probably a few others, but it was years ago now, I forget), we all left about mid day and went to the local park for drinks and a BBQ.
Reply 36
Our Biology teacher went to the staff room to nick us some biscuits, so we locked the door when she left. One of my friends then got the anatomy model (you know the waist up ones where you can remove the lungs etc...) put it on his stool, dressed it up in his blazer and tie (possibly shirt too, too long ago to remember) and hid. The teacher came back before we'd finished so we had to go unlock the door, making her suspicious, but she didn't notice right away, and when she did her face was hilarious.

Most of my biology GCSE was like this, the one thing I didn't appreciate was getting the pickled lizard put in my blazer pocket :|
Reply 37
we put a banana in my friends shoe at P.E and when he put his foot in the banana squished out of the little holes all over his shoe, quite possibly the most I've ever laughed in school other than when someone thought it was ok the bring a cat into school in his bag
Reply 38
Original post by Pensivedore
People used to order Pizza at my college and use a teacher's name, so that when the Pizza arrived, the delivery person would go to reception and say that one of the teachers orderd a pizza and then they'd have to pay for it.

Also, let me introduce you to John Green and his legendary High School Prank:
[video="youtube;Lht_JH2xi6w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lht_JH2xi6w&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLFpGgmLaqRN5Nsvx0DCdvoA[/video]

ROFL....omg!!!!! i can just imagine the looks on everyones faces!!!!!!! :lolz:
superglue the teachers seat. :zomg: in year 8 in textiles, omg i was in stitches. it almost worked....

dammit, we should have got higher strength super glue xd

Quick Reply

Latest