The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University, Belfast 2012 Applicants.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HideFromTheGuns
Anyone thinking about Elms? :biggrin:

For definite!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Same! Went to the management open day last friday and it looks great :biggrin:
Is there anyone from England doing International Business and Spanish??
Original post by spatterson9
For definite!

ahh awesome :biggrin:

Where ya thinking? I kinda like the sound of quiet living just so it's not really crazy but still want to go out and stuff :s-smilie:

What are you planning on studying?

Where ya thinking? I kinda like the sound of quiet living just so it's not really crazy but still want to go out and stuff :s-smilie:

I'm up for just the standard living one :smile: Quiet living would be nice too though! I'm studying Biological Sciences, you? :smile:

From what i've heard if you apply right at the start you get the best accommodation usually with less drunk people about. I really would dislike mental flat mates who are out everyone night :L
Reply 145
Offer for criminology ABB :smile:
Reply 146
Ive got an offer at QUB for Mathematics, Operational Research and Statistics :bigsmile:. Not sure to accept it tho because i dont knw what the uni is like or the city because i am from england. But im goinf to have a campus tour on wed (18th april) which shud help me decide. :blush:
Reply 147
I've put QUB as my second choice, and I was wondering whether I'd be able to apply for accomodation anyway?
Reply 148
Got all my offers for French and Spanish- Edinburgh, St Andrews, Glasgow, Aberdeen and QUB! :biggrin:

Firmed Queens:h:
Reply 149
Conditional offer for pharmacy :smile:
Original post by bubbble93
Conditional offer for pharmacy :smile:

Awesome, Well Done! Are you gunna firm it?
Reply 151
Original post by GraemeLawd
Awesome, Well Done! Are you gunna firm it?

Yup! :smile: do you have an offer for pharmacy too? :smile:
Reply 152
Firmed psychology :-)
Original post by bubbble93
Yup! :smile: do you have an offer for pharmacy too? :smile:

Yeah and I firmed it :smile:. Where is your insurance?
Reply 154
Original post by GraemeLawd
Yeah and I firmed it :smile:. Where is your insurance?

Well actually I'm from down south so I just applied through ucas for medicine and pharmacy in queens.. medicine didn't work out so I just ended up firming pharmacy! I'd love to go to queen's it such a nice uni :smile: but I guess it's really just a second choice if I don't get a course in dublin that I want! lol wbu? :smile:
Original post by B104
Hi everyone! I'm heading to Queens in september for law! :smile: Currently on a gap year after hating uni in England :colondollar: Good luck to everyone still waiting for replies and those who are waiting on social work I have lots of friends who haven't heard anything back yet either so you're not alone! :biggrin:

I am heading to Queen's to do Law and Politics! :smile:
So excited to be coming here! Any others from England/Scotland/Wales and applying for elms?
Original post by laurenl93
So excited to be coming here! Any others from England/Scotland/Wales and applying for elms?

I'm coming from England!

What are you studying? :wink:
Reply 158
Just changed my UCAS choices to make QUB my firm :smile: any international students applying for Elms? I'm coming all the way from Malawi :smile:

By the way, I thought we could apply for accomodation from May 1, today-but there doesn't seem to be that option on the website?
Reply 159
Original post by Hellebelle
I am heading to Queen's to do Law and Politics! :smile:

Hi :smile: YAY a fellow law student, I nearly ended up firming law and politics (: are you from NI?

Quick Reply

Latest